Hey I recently bought a 2004 chevy duramax, everything looked good on it when I bought it, I needed an alignment which was fine, got  brand new wheels and tires for it went to put them on and my passenger side rubs really bad, driver side is perfect, come to find out my frame it bent and twisted, I called multiple people to which they all said it can't be fixed, I either need to sell the truck and lose money or find a frame and swap everything over,

Question is what frame and year range will work for my truck? 

Edited by Micah Kauffman

For sure you can use a 2003 to 2007 (classic) frame because all those years are the same body style truck.

Silverado or Sierra because it's all the same underneath.

Possible that 2001-2002's use the same frame on the duramax's but I'm not certain.

19 hours ago, Micah Kauffman said:

Hey I recently bought a 2004 chevy duramax, everything looked good on it when I bought it, I needed an alignment which was fine, got  brand new wheels and tires for it went to put them on and my passenger side rubs really bad, driver side is perfect, come to find out my frame it bent and twisted, I called multiple people to which they all said it can't be fixed, I either need to sell the truck and lose money or find a frame and swap everything over,

Question is what frame and year range will work for my truck? 

Question I have. Is it truly your frame bent? Or could it he the IFS bent on that side? I have heard if the main arm on IFS gets bent, it would make it seem like frame is twisted. 

I only ask because it would take alot to twist the frame.