High Country - Bronze Grille Insert

I ran thru the wash today and when I got home I noticed that one of the plastic bronze inserts for my grille was missing. 

Anyone know the part number so I can order another?

AFBA2517-73FD-414E-AE87-91F38DABFF7F.jpeg

UPDATE

Parts guy is telling me that the reason I can’t find a part number is because it doesn’t exist.  Said I would have to buy a whole new grill.  Guess I’ll start searching junk yards.  

if anyone knows of a better way I would appreciate the advise.   The part snaps on, I know this because I snapped the one on the other side off to see if I could locate a part number.  

super frustrating.  

Edited by JAshworth03
Additional info

Yea, salvage yard or remove the bronze on the driver's side to match.

No parts available for the grille other than the bowtie.  You would have to order a whole replacement grille.

However...if you are still in bumper to bumper warranty, you might be able to try that route and get the grille replaced.  Tell them you were driving down the road and saw the trim fly up over your roof.  I don't see any damage on your grille whatsoever so they won't be able to say that you caused it to break.  

Edited by newdude

7 hours ago, newdude said:

Yea, salvage yard or remove the bronze on the driver's side to match.

No parts available for the grille other than the bowtie.  You would have to order a whole replacement grille.

However...if you are still in bumper to bumper warranty, you might be able to try that route and get the grille replaced.  Tell them you were driving down the road and saw the trim fly up over your roof.  I don't see any damage on your grille whatsoever so they won't be able to say that you caused it to break.  

Just was what I was going to say, just tell them it came off going down the road and I would bet they will replace the grill under warranty.