Window sticker

4 hours ago, Cheekster96 said:

Hey gang....is it possible to get a window sticker for a new vehicle without paying for it?  I have the VIN for my new truck (not delivered yet) and just wanted to look at the options and prices on it.

Dealer should be able to see it, have them send it to you. Have you checked their website?

The 1st truck I ordered is built and sitting waiting to ship....shows on the dealers website so I can see the window sticker.

• Like 1

Review GMC inventory for trucks configured like what you've ordered. If the truck was built Wednesday it will soon hit the GMC inventory.  The window sticker will be available to print.

Good luck.  My 2022 Cayenne Red Denali SBCC 3500HD was built back in August and is apparently still sitting on a parking lot in Flint, MI on "chip hold" awaiting chip modules to complete the build and ship.  I do however have the sticker confirming the truck has what I ordered (less heated rear seats).