Ordering new 2022

I ordered a 2022 Yukon Denali w Premium Pkg in late February.   It was built 3/18/2022 and it's been sitting in Arlington Texas since 4/8/2022 as of now it's still there with status "4B00 - Bayed".  I have VIN # and order number. Dealership doesn't have any other information for me.   If there some way I can contact GMC directly to see what the hecked if the hold up?

Hyalexan, you can try the GMC Executive Resolution Team. Did your Yukon have the Super Cruise option?

For reference on how quick it can be, I ordered a 2023 Yukon Denali Ultimate in late July, and I will be picking it up today. On the other hand, I have a 2022 Sierra Denali Ultimate (with Super Cruise) that was built in April. It still hasn't shipped. 

[email protected]

On 8/12/2022 at 10:43 AM, Hyalexan said:

I ordered a 2022 Yukon Denali w Premium Pkg in late February.   It was built 3/18/2022 and it's been sitting in Arlington Texas since 4/8/2022 as of now it's still there with status "4B00 - Bayed".  I have VIN # and order number. Dealership doesn't have any other information for me.   If there some way I can contact GMC directly to see what the hecked if the hold up?

Go to gmc.com and initiate a chat with the bot.  Ask for a live agent.  It's been my experience they won't tell you anything beyond what the dealer can tell you.  However within a day or two of doing that I got a "Satisfaction Survey" by email from GM and I used the opportunity to tell them what a crappy job they were doing on communicating the status of factory ordered trucks for what good that will do.  Reserved/ordered 4/4, 5/5 GM accepted order, TPW of 6/20.  Received email "congratulations your vehicle has been built" on 7/5.  It is sitting somewhere missing parts same as yours.  Not sure it will ever show up at this rate.  I may go the route of placing an order with Ford for a F150 and seeing which shows up first.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/9/2022 at 8:02 PM, energyman2005 said:

Received email this morning titled "Your 2022 GMC Sierra has arrived at our distribution center".  Body says: "...now that your 2022 GMC Sierra AT4 has reached the next stage of the delivery process, it will undergo a final inspection to ensure every detail is as it should be. Keep an eye on your inbox for more updates."

I am in Houston.

after that email how many days you got your truck at dealership, i just got an email today and i am in southern california and my truck was build in mexico and they bring from mexico to Oxnard, CA which is barely 50 miles from me and dealership. 

FJB - I'm right there with you. I did reserve a Canyon AT4X First Edition too as a back-up with a different dealer. I'm very particular with my vehicles, and do not like the thought of the truck sitting through the entire Texas summer with the interior baking everyday and no wax on the paint. 

On 9/18/2022 at 5:33 PM, Leonard7751 said:

How often dose dealer allocation usually come around. Because I ordered 22 Sierra 1500 Denali refresh 6 2 2022 and not receiver a built day all the dealer said is it's been accept by gm and the will contact you with info

Do you have an order number from your dealer?  Something like a 6 digit alphanumeric?  If you have that, go to gmc.com and initiate a chat.  When the bot asks what you need help with type "order status".  They will then ask you for your order number or VIN. 

Honestly not sure when the deadline was to order a 2022.  Pretty sure production has switched over to 2023's for some time now.

• 1 month later...

Has everyone who pre-ordered a Sierra AT4X received\offered their truck or am I the only one who has yet to receive it? Dealer said they would have it last Monday, but so far crickets. I originally reserved it on the first day, ordered it on the first day, was built in early May, sat in Central Mexico until now, and now it's "somewhere". I'm wondering what I did to GM to be deprioritized.