Ordering new 2022

19 hours ago, Guy Horneker said:

Good news! GM refunded me the price increase over charge MSRP on my truck. Now I am totally satisfied with the overall purchase. I really thought it was going to be like pulling teeth to get this addressed and resolved. Love the truck!

How did you get in touch with GM to get this done?

7 hours ago, alfmoonspace said:

Looks like the multi-flex tailgate is part of constraints right now. Local dealer said none of their trucks optioned out with them are getting picked up by GM. 

Thanks for the info.  It might explain why I haven't gotten a TPW yet - order placed 4/4, accepted by GM 5/5.  Hmmn.  Already had to delete splash guards to get the order accepted.  The multi flex is kind of nice and it would suck to have to delete that to get the truck.

On 5/5/2022 at 11:27 AM, flattie said:

Edit:  Ordered 4/4.  Order accepted 5/5.  Sierra SLT premium plus, crewcab, short box, 3.0L diesel, X31 and sunroof.

Update 6/3/22.  Spoke to the dealer today to see if there was anything on constraint holding up my order.  Dealer said they didn't see anything in the system and the TPW was 6/20/22.  Mentioned that he had to have some difficult conversations with folks who ordered the Denali Ultimate - no super cruise and apparently now no 6.2 - asking folks to get the 3.0 diesel instead for whatever that is worth.

Edited by flattie
added details

1 hour ago, Littleredtruck said:

My truck was built in mid may. Dessert sand at4 with the 3 liter. It has been sitting there for almost a month. Has any one else had long build to ship times?

My Denali Ultimate received a 3800 and VIN on April 19th. It is still sitting at 3800. No ETA, no delay noted. 

1 hour ago, chrisrokc said:

My Denali Ultimate received a 3800 and VIN on April 19th. It is still sitting at 3800. No ETA, no delay noted. 

Same here. My denali ultimate was finished april 22nd and is still 3800 and no holds. Im on the west coast and was told by a customer service rep that shipping could be between 3 and 12 weeks depending on what factory and where the final destination is.