Ordering new 2022

On 5/4/2022 at 2:44 PM, energyman2005 said:

Received another email today.  The truck is en route via rail and is one state away.  Called dealer and they thought it might arrive later this week, but admitted that was a guess.

Received email this morning titled "Your 2022 GMC Sierra has arrived at our distribution center".  Body says: "...now that your 2022 GMC Sierra AT4 has reached the next stage of the delivery process, it will undergo a final inspection to ensure every detail is as it should be. Keep an eye on your inbox for more updates."

I am in Houston.

23 hours ago, Woodypeoples said:

Just got an email from my dealer stating that 2022's will not be made with Super Cruise.  That was my primary reason for picking this truck vs others.  Have to do some thinking now...

Not all 2022s with Super Cruise are getting cancelled.  It's only for for current TRE(retail stock) orders.  

1 hour ago, GearheadSS said:

Not all 2022s with Super Cruise are getting cancelled.  It's only for for current TRE(retail stock) orders.  

This was the email - 

Super Cruise and Enhanced Automatic Emergency Braking will not be available on certain MY22 New Chevrolet Silverado and New GMC Sierra 1500 orders until further notice.  Changes to these features are not safety related and all normal braking functions continue to operate as designed.  Please advise your sold order customers immediately and counsel directly with all customers who ordered/purchase affected vehicles to ensure each customer understands their vehicle's content. 

Impacted GMC Sierra Denali Ultimate vehicles will be forced to include RPO (RGH) 'Not Equipped with Super Cruise (UKL) and Enhanced Automatic Emergency Braking (UGN),' which removes Enhanced Automatic Emergency Braking and applies (UHY) Automatic Emergency Braking and removes Super Cruise and applies (UHX) Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning.  Super Cruise (UKL) and Enhanced Automatic Emergency Braking (UGN) will not appear on the invoice or the window label.

Model year 2022 GMC Sierra Denali Ultimate will get a $2,300 MSRP credit with RPO (RGH) 'Not Equipped with Super Cruise (UKL) and Enhanced Automatic Emergency Braking (UGN) and will be reflected on the invoice and window label.

23 hours ago, Woodypeoples said:

This was the email - 

Super Cruise and Enhanced Automatic Emergency Braking will not be available on certain MY22 New Chevrolet Silverado and New GMC Sierra 1500 orders until further notice.  Changes to these features are not safety related and all normal braking functions continue to operate as designed.  Please advise your sold order customers immediately and counsel directly with all customers who ordered/purchase affected vehicles to ensure each customer understands their vehicle's content. 

Impacted GMC Sierra Denali Ultimate vehicles will be forced to include RPO (RGH) 'Not Equipped with Super Cruise (UKL) and Enhanced Automatic Emergency Braking (UGN),' which removes Enhanced Automatic Emergency Braking and applies (UHY) Automatic Emergency Braking and removes Super Cruise and applies (UHX) Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning.  Super Cruise (UKL) and Enhanced Automatic Emergency Braking (UGN) will not appear on the invoice or the window label.

Model year 2022 GMC Sierra Denali Ultimate will get a $2,300 MSRP credit with RPO (RGH) 'Not Equipped with Super Cruise (UKL) and Enhanced Automatic Emergency Braking (UGN) and will be reflected on the invoice and window label.

I'm well aware as I received the same email along with another one because we had a High Country with UKL that was cancelled.  It was not a SRE-Retail Sold order but a TRE-Retail Stock order.  

7 hours ago, edgart said:

Today GMC chat said that my AT4 was produced. My initial TPW was 5/13/22 and later changed to 5/23/22. I guess it really got built this week after all

I got an email today saying my AT4 has been built and is shipping. The chat said my vehicle is in transit. I think we may actually be getting them finally. 

Apologize if this was covered and I missed it. But does anyone know why the AT4x has 32" tires and the ZR2 has 33"? Seems very odd to me, and trying to understand the reasoning. I might see if I can swap the 33" 's on my current 2019 AT4. Or, get some 33" Falkens for the incoming AT4x, but wondering if there is any "real" reasons the AT4x got small feet?

7 minutes ago, bgsntth said:

Apologize if this was covered and I missed it. But does anyone know why the AT4x has 32" tires and the ZR2 has 33"? Seems very odd to me, and trying to understand the reasoning. I might see if I can swap the 33" 's on my current 2019 AT4. Or, get some 33" Falkens for the incoming AT4x, but wondering if there is any "real" reasons the AT4x got small feet?

I order mine at4 with 20 inch wheels and 33 inch tires 

AT4x does not have the option of 20" wheels, otherwise I would have gone with the 20's.  Literally the only choice I had when ordering our AT4x was what color, and my wife insisted on white (again).