Ordering new 2022

On 4/10/2022 at 9:58 AM, goosehunter said:

Ordered a 22 refreshed LTZ on Feb. 15 and truck was at dealer  April 6........Getting trail Boss 2" kit installed and picking up this week.     NB Canada

IMG_0080.jpeg

I ordered Feb 14 but It's built and on the way but not here yet. I suspect mines a little slower due to a sunroof and Duramax lol.

• Like 1

On 4/13/2022 at 1:17 PM, BigBadSierra said:

I ordered Feb 14 but It's built and on the way but not here yet. I suspect mines a little slower due to a sunroof and Duramax lol.

I took mine home today, had a 2" trail boss kit installed ......very happy!

Edited by goosehunter
  • Like 2

Hopefully they get the chips sorted out sooner than later... Ordered a refreshed Sierra Denali 6.2L standard bed on Feb 5th, order accepted on Feb 7th, and have had 6 different TPW's since: 3/28, 3/14, 4/18, 4/25, 5/2 and now 5/30 :(

Maybe GM can provide some sort of assistance/goodwill due to the frequent and ongoing delays 

17 minutes ago, Saso said:

Ordered mine on 4/5/22 I don’t know if GM accept my order or not, normally dealer will contact you to let you know the progress on the order??? 

No, normally they will not. You’re going to have to call them and ask them. Or get the order number from them and ask the chat on Chevy or GMC’s website. 

On 11/20/2021 at 1:06 PM, mthree bmw said:

Any one ordering new refreshed 2022 1500, been able to secure an allocation or build updates or prices?

I ordered a 22 Sierra AT4, loaded in black 2 weeks ago and order was accepted last Tuesday. I received an email direct from GMC saying Congratulations!! Your order is accepted and they will notify me of the trucks progression through production to delivery.

Edited by GMC-Harley Enthusiast

I ordered my 22 refresh AT4 with carbon pro, tech pkg, premium pkg, sunroof, on April 4th, the order was accepted via a GMC Congrats email on 4/12. My dealer whom I've purchased from before in Kingston, MA, said the price went up $1000 since it was ordered but they are holding the original price because the order was firm before the increase. So far, a nice experience. Can't wait to get it now as we enter summer. FYI- I was getting titanium rush metallic until I saw the purplish/blue in the pictures on youtube, then changed it to black.

So pickuptruck and suv talk posted a video today saying GM has a revised 3.0L diesel in the works for 2023 - model designation LZ0.  Video is linked here https://youtu.be/hAdOuBRX5Q0 

I placed an order with a dealer for a 2022 refresh SLT with the 3.0 L duramax diesel.  GM has not accepted the order from the dealer but acknowledge the dealer submitting the order.  Order was placed on 4/4. 

Anyway - one of the comments to the video posted above was something about local dealers still taking orders on the 3.0L duramax but could not/would not give any estimate on when the trucks might get delivered due to "national constraints"  -

Anyone here with an insiders view of whether any 2022 refreshed models with the 3.0 diesel will actually get built at this point or am I possibly looking at getting bumped into 2023 when they are supposed to introduce the revised 3.0 diesel? 

39 minutes ago, flattie said:

So pickuptruck and suv talk posted a video today saying GM has a revised 3.0L diesel in the works for 2023 - model designation LZ0.  Video is linked here https://youtu.be/hAdOuBRX5Q0 

I placed an order with a dealer for a 2022 refresh SLT with the 3.0 L duramax diesel.  GM has not accepted the order from the dealer but acknowledge the dealer submitting the order.  Order was placed on 4/4. 

Anyway - one of the comments to the video posted above was something about local dealers still taking orders on the 3.0L duramax but could not/would not give any estimate on when the trucks might get delivered due to "national constraints"  -

Anyone here with an insiders view of whether any 2022 refreshed models with the 3.0 diesel will actually get built at this point or am I possibly looking at getting bumped into 2023 when they are supposed to introduce the revised 3.0 diesel? 

There are a ton of 2022 refreshed trucks being built and delivered with LM2 in them.