Jump to content

Ordering new 2022


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Aycock1987 said:

Yeah i'm looking forward to getting it in my possession. I went with the Dark Ash Metallic. What color did you go with?

I’ve been following the Inventory listed on chevrolets website since the build tools we’re put up at the beginning of the month. Not many dark ash trucks have been on there. A couple of ZR2s, and about one each in the other trims. Doesn’t really seem like they’ve built many trucks at all in this color. Like less than 10 have been on there as in transit. 
 

Im looking forward to seeing one in person

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/22/2022 at 7:28 AM, Beastland said:

Just throwing some info out there for those of you with denali ultimate orders. I got allocation back in mid feb with a tpw of 4-11. Just found out today my tpw was moved up to 4-04 via gmc chat. That could change of course but its good news to hear. Makes me thing gm is getting ahead of this mess a little bit.

2022 denali ultimate, frost white, 3.0l btw

Wow you got an allocation already? My dealer in CA said it could be awhile before they get any. And it’s a large dealer in southern Cal. And I’m 2nd on the list. Let’s hope I get mine soon. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Cpop said:

Wow you got an allocation already? My dealer in CA said it could be awhile before they get any. And it’s a large dealer in southern Cal. And I’m 2nd on the list. Let’s hope I get mine soon. 

Its the carbonpro holding everything up. That why my AT4 hasn't been build. I was legit the 1st order at my dealership and multiple orders after me have been accepted and mine still hasn't. I personally feel like GMC shouldn't have made something a standard feature if it's in short supply. Im sure plenty of people would rather have their denali ultimate now without carbonpro rather than wait

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Medic4552 said:

Its the carbonpro holding everything up. That why my AT4 hasn't been build. I was legit the 1st order at my dealership and multiple orders after me have been accepted and mine still hasn't. I personally feel like GMC shouldn't have made something a standard feature if it's in short supply. Im sure plenty of people would rather have their denali ultimate now without carbonpro rather than wait

Interesting. My dealer told me it’s because of Super Cruise. Funny how everyone has a different story on why they are backed up. Just sick of it. Finally in a sport financially to purchase a new truck and it’s painful to sit back and see they trucks can’t be made because of parts. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Cpop said:

Interesting. My dealer told me it’s because of Super Cruise. Funny how everyone has a different story on why they are backed up. Just sick of it. Finally in a sport financially to purchase a new truck and it’s painful to sit back and see they trucks can’t be made because of parts. 

Could be both, but the super cruise is definitely more likely.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Cpop said:

Interesting. My dealer told me it’s because of Super Cruise. Funny how everyone has a different story on why they are backed up. Just sick of it. Finally in a sport financially to purchase a new truck and it’s painful to sit back and see they trucks can’t be made because of parts. 

Super cruise is also backed up. https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NASApp/domestic/proddesc.jsp?year=2022&butID=1&regionID=1&divisionID=2&vehicleID=22364&type=0# this website shows all the options and has little footnotes for everything that has late availability

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/22/2022 at 10:28 AM, Beastland said:

Just throwing some info out there for those of you with denali ultimate orders. I got allocation back in mid feb with a tpw of 4-11. Just found out today my tpw was moved up to 4-04 via gmc chat. That could change of course but its good news to hear. Makes me thing gm is getting ahead of this mess a little bit.

2022 denali ultimate, frost white, 3.0l btw

I also have a tpw of 4-04 for my denali ultimate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Cpop said:

Damn dude where you guys located? 

Im in NY. I reserved my spot as soon as they announced it. Not sure that has anything to do with it though. I do know my order was accepted for production around March 3rd and I found out yesterday my tpw was 4-04. So I'm pretty happy about that! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4495ED7E-35EC-4BCD-BEB7-7414C7C5C2C5.thumb.jpeg.cb16b02e092570bda128b4e1f4ea4965.jpeg

 

F25F1268-05E0-4453-85DE-19666D782F1F.thumb.jpeg.037a3092a1c3e30293bf719ce7aacf6c.jpeg
 

My Denali arrived at the dealership yesterday and I picked her up today. Sucky weather (40’s and rain) to pickup a new black truck but thought I’d share a couple pictures anyway and then share more up once I get a chance to do a good clean along with getting the front windows tinted. The Denali Reserve Wheels look great in person! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Cpop said:

Wow you got an allocation already? My dealer in CA said it could be awhile before they get any. And it’s a large dealer in southern Cal. And I’m 2nd on the list. Let’s hope I get mine soon. 

Ya, I was his first in mid feb. They were only doing like 25-40 ultimates a week at the time in the whole nation, splitting up 6.2 vs 3.0l between the dealers that got allocation, so some got 6.2 and others got 3.0. Its a mess. Socal here aswell

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Gottsmoney said:

4495ED7E-35EC-4BCD-BEB7-7414C7C5C2C5.thumb.jpeg.cb16b02e092570bda128b4e1f4ea4965.jpeg

 

F25F1268-05E0-4453-85DE-19666D782F1F.thumb.jpeg.037a3092a1c3e30293bf719ce7aacf6c.jpeg
 

My Denali arrived at the dealership yesterday and I picked her up today. Sucky weather (40’s and rain) to pickup a new black truck but thought I’d share a couple pictures anyway and then share more up once I get a chance to do a good clean along with getting the front windows tinted. The Denali Reserve Wheels look great in person! 

That thing looks amazing!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

    246k
    Total Topics
    2.6m
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    333,577
    Total Members
    8,960
    Most Online
    grapes
    Newest Member
    grapes
    Joined
  • Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 771 Guests (See full list)




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.