Ordering new 2022

1 hour ago, goosehunter said:

What's your first impression of the interior, i have an LTZ on order....thanks!

It's sharp. I bet you will like it. I'll report back once I see it in person Friday.

• Thanks 1

My Denali should hopefully be delivered to the dealership within the next week, ETA shows 3/24. I’m told that it should be one of the first three that arrive at the dealership. I ordered the last week of January and production week was the week beginning 2/28.

Denali

Black/Black

Denali Reserve Package

Painted Wheel Arches

Had ordered an LTZ 6.2  and build was the week of March 7 and just got a VIN#  today from dealer......6 weeks wait time. I'm in NE Canada.....

GH

So accepted for production, and actually starting production are two different entities. Correct? After I was notified on 2/11 that my order was accepted,  I haven't heard anything. They said they would keep me updated.

4 minutes ago, smit303 said:

So accepted for production, and actually starting production are two different entities. Correct? After I was notified on 2/11 that my order was accepted,  I haven't heard anything. They said they would keep me updated.

Yes, completely different things. Just because it’s accepted (by GM) doesn’t mean that it has been started or even scheduled for production. 

Edited by Dirk13
  • Thanks 1

That is a really great looking truck. You will have a lot of people looking at it where ever you go.

Also I thought the Ultimate Denali had a carbon bed standard??????? 

25 minutes ago, Ryan Tierney said:

Thought they deleted the antenna? Or is it just gone on the ZR2, High Country & RST models 

Ive now seen real world pics of LT and now the Trail Boss with one. 

Who said they deleted the antenna?

Question for anyone who works at a dealership or has had previous experience. I put down a deposit on a truck that the dealer had already ordered. I was given the order sheet and msrp was $67,500. Since then, the price for the same exact build has gone up to $68,800. Will they honor the msrp given to me? Or will they increase the price? I’ve been told since it’s a retail stock order that the price will be increased. Thanks!

2 hours ago, Frey23 said:

Question for anyone who works at a dealership or has had previous experience. I put down a deposit on a truck that the dealer had already ordered. I was given the order sheet and msrp was $67,500. Since then, the price for the same exact build has gone up to $68,800. Will they honor the msrp given to me? Or will they increase the price? I’ve been told since it’s a retail stock order that the price will be increased. Thanks!

I called my dealer yesterday asking the same thing and they said that my price once you place the order is guaranteed but mine was considered a sold order with my name on it

Edited by Aycock1987
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Frey23 said:

They are supposed to honor it if it was a sold retail order. I have gotten the runaround with a previous order a long time ago because the window sticker that showed up had the new price and not the as ordered price. They ended up honoring it but took some bitching. The reservation email from GMC said it would be honored.

image.thumb.png.ad8b60223c8a3d0344dab102125a601b.png