Ordering new 2022

Reserved AT4 refresh on night they were unveiled. Dealer called end of Jan for me to build. Went in and built on Feb4. Ordered AT4 refresh in titanium rush metallic, pricing came to 66k. Configuration was accepted but my truck has been sitting at an 0500 event code since it was ordered. This doesn’t make make me feel warm and fuzzy. Wondering if I should try another dealer or wait it out. 

3 hours ago, Tski77 said:

Reserved AT4 refresh on night they were unveiled. Dealer called end of Jan for me to build. Went in and built on Feb4. Ordered AT4 refresh in titanium rush metallic, pricing came to 66k. Configuration was accepted but my truck has been sitting at an 0500 event code since it was ordered. This doesn’t make make me feel warm and fuzzy. Wondering if I should try another dealer or wait it out. 

Can you forward link to check status of ordered truck.....would like to check my LTZ.  Thanks!

56 minutes ago, goosehunter said:

Can you forward link to check status of ordered truck.....would like to check my LTZ.  Thanks!

Just go to the gmc or chevy website, wherever you ordered it and initiate a chat with customer service and give them your order number.

• Like 1

I like that people are updating this thread with their results of what they ordered and the progress.

I'm anxious for the configurator to go live on the 3rd so I can see what I built and what packages I want, in case I wanted to make any changes to my order.

It all seems so disorganized. Gm told me today my AT4 is still at 0500 but they used the term accepted but the dealer told me it’s in the system waiting to get picked up. My dealer screwed up though and told me they’ve had one AT 4 picked up. When I ordered mine I was told I was the first to order. Basically means they have the allocation to someone else. 

10 minutes ago, Tski77 said:

It all seems so disorganized. Gm told me today my AT4 is still at 0500 but they used the term accepted but the dealer told me it’s in the system waiting to get picked up. My dealer screwed up though and told me they’ve had one AT 4 picked up. When I ordered mine I was told I was the first to order. Basically means they have the allocation to someone else. 

Think they messed something up. Submitted order should be 1100.

GM Order Tracking - Event Codes & Definitions | GM Authority

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c8-general-discussion/4318945-event-code-500-a.html#post1600134014

30 minutes ago, UCF w00t said:

Yes I’m getting all kinds of mixed information. Why I’m thinking a trip to a different dealer is in order. 

Refreshed LT Trail Boss 3.0 duramax. Pearl white. Ordered on January 7th and accepted on January 31st. I check status on February 23rd and I’m told my order has been submitted but not accepted. Just checked again today and it still says it hasn’t been accepted. Anyone else have this happen or have any idea why?

Edited by Frey23

1 hour ago, Frey23 said:

Refreshed LT Trail Boss 3.0 duramax. Pearl white. Ordered on January 7th and accepted on January 31st. I check status on February 23rd and I’m told my order has been submitted but not accepted. Just checked again today and it still says it hasn’t been accepted. Anyone else have this happen or have any idea why?

It means your dealer is waiting for allocation for your truck. They only get so many per week and every week its a different mix of trim and option constraints. They might get allocation for a lt trail boss but only with the 5.3l and so they put someone elses order into the system that week.

Does an order number ever change? I added the technology package and my updated order has a different number. It’s also now listed as retail sold vs stock. I’m thinking something happened and my order got redone and I was checking the old number. 

40 minutes ago, Tski77 said:

Does an order number ever change? I added the technology package and my updated order has a different number. It’s also now listed as retail sold vs stock. I’m thinking something happened and my order got redone and I was checking the old number. 

I'm guessing they originally messed up and put your original order in as stock and reentered it as retail sold to fix it (which is what it should be). 

Edited by UCF w00t

2 minutes ago, UCF w00t said:

I'm guessing they originally messed up and put your original order in as stock and reentered it as retail sold to fix it (which is what it should be). 

This would make sense as to why the other number was showing as an 0500 event code.