Ordering new 2022

Picked up my LT Trail Boss today. The interior is very impressive and despite reading many comments on how uncomfortable the leather seats are, they feel really good to me. I said in my original post that I was getting Toyo Open Country AT3's put on it, but I put that off. That was a mistake. Like everyone said, the Duratrac's are loud right out of the gate. The truck rides amazing and the power of the 3.0 Duramax is awesome. I put 115 miles on it this afternoon and it was great. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, rascal71 said:

Picked up my LT Trail Boss today. The interior is very impressive and despite reading many comments on how uncomfortable the leather seats are, they feel really good to me. I said in my original post that I was getting Toyo Open Country AT3's put on it, but I put that off. That was a mistake. Like everyone said, the Duratrac's are loud right out of the gate. The truck rides amazing and the power of the 3.0 Duramax is awesome. I put 115 miles on it this afternoon and it was great. 

Awesome!  When was your truck built?  I have a zr2 silverado ordered...  status is 4b00...  so it's been built and sitting somewhere..  just curious how long it took yours to show up after the build date?

12 hours ago, rascal71 said:

Where is the 12 volt power plug {cigarette lighter} in these new trucks? I haven't seen any in the videos, only the 120v in the bed and center console.

22 hours ago, Tsilvers said:

Awesome!  When was your truck built?  I have a zr2 silverado ordered...  status is 4b00...  so it's been built and sitting somewhere..  just curious how long it took yours to show up after the build date?

It was ordered on 12/27 and built the first week of March. Arrived at the dealer on 3/14.

11 hours ago, smit303 said:

Where is the 12 volt power plug {cigarette lighter} in these new trucks? I haven't seen any in the videos, only the 120v in the bed and center console.

I've looked and can't find one.

On 3/18/2022 at 7:50 PM, UCF w00t said:

They are supposed to honor it if it was a sold retail order. I have gotten the runaround with a previous order a long time ago because the window sticker that showed up had the new price and not the as ordered price. They ended up honoring it but took some bitching. The reservation email from GMC said it would be honored.

image.thumb.png.ad8b60223c8a3d0344dab102125a601b.png

I called my dealer and asked if I could make a change to my order since it is still at 1100 and he said I could but it would take me out of line and put me in back and also that he couldn’t honor the price from January. I still haven’t determined if this is accurate or not. In a normal year, I’d request the change for sure, but I’m not even sure if I’m going to get one with the original order so I’m hesitant to do anything at this point. 

20 hours ago, rascal71 said:

I've looked and can't find one.

Hi Rascal, to your knowledge.....is there a difference in the hoods?. I think the TB has a diff hood than others....thanks, as i mentioned i have an LTZ on it's way.

On 3/20/2022 at 4:19 PM, goose hunter said:

Hi Rascal, to your knowledge.....is there a difference in the hoods?. I think the TB has a diff hood than others....thanks, as i mentioned i have an LTZ on it's way.

Yes it does. It has the same hood as the ZR2.

• Thanks 1

Any pictures? 

On 3/18/2022 at 9:29 PM, rascal71 said:

Just throwing some info out there for those of you with denali ultimate orders. I got allocation back in mid feb with a tpw of 4-11. Just found out today my tpw was moved up to 4-04 via gmc chat. That could change of course but its good news to hear. Makes me thing gm is getting ahead of this mess a little bit.

2022 denali ultimate, frost white, 3.0l btw

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Beastland said:

Just throwing some info out there for those of you with denali ultimate orders. I got allocation back in mid feb with a tpw of 4-11. Just found out today my tpw was moved up to 4-04 via gmc chat. That could change of course but its good news to hear. Makes me thing gm is getting ahead of this mess a little bit.

2022 denali ultimate, frost white, 3.0l btw

My ZR2 had a TPW of 04/18 and I just found out that mine was moved up to 04/11

18 hours ago, Beastland said:

Sweet man, the zr2 looks awesome. What color did you end up ordering?

Yeah i'm looking forward to getting it in my possession. I went with the Dark Ash Metallic. What color did you go with?