Ordering new 2022

5 hours ago, Medic4552 said:

Its the carbonpro holding everything up. That why my AT4 hasn't been build. I was legit the 1st order at my dealership and multiple orders after me have been accepted and mine still hasn't. I personally feel like GMC shouldn't have made something a standard feature if it's in short supply. Im sure plenty of people would rather have their denali ultimate now without carbonpro rather than wait

I haven’t seen anyone with a carbon pro AT4 order get accepted yet. I’m sure there are other things holding up other trims but it’s definitely the carbon pro holding up standard AT4 orders. 

9 hours ago, Hickory said:

I haven’t seen anyone with a carbon pro AT4 order get accepted yet. I’m sure there are other things holding up other trims but it’s definitely the carbon pro holding up standard AT4 orders. 

Yup haven't got my AT4 Carbon Pro 6.2 accepted yet. I ordered 1/27/22

My order was accepted Jan 29th , its built ,today the dealership sent me a update 

Current event 4B00-bayed 

Delivery Delayed 

Must be stuck on a trian , somewhere between Mexico and western Canada 

Denali  3.0 diesel  Summit white 

On 3/24/2022 at 11:30 PM, Beastland said:

That thing looks amazing!

On 3/25/2022 at 7:45 AM, smit303 said:

Looks great! I ordered the same truck. Nice to see the reserve wheels looking so good. That's the best shot I've seen of them.

Thank you both!  I'm really happy with the wheels.  Without having the spy shots of the black "regular" Denali from back in October, I would have been hesitant to order a truck with wheels I've never seen but I'm really happy with how they look.  The sales team at the dealership all were looking at them and taking pictures as they hadn't seen them either being this was the first Denali they had come through. 

My order was suppose to start the week of 4-4 at fort wayne now they are saying the fort wayne plant will shut down for that week and the next but my tpw still says 4-4 as of today. Man I hope they sneek it in before the shut down. Doubtful though. Code is still 3300

2022 denali ultimate 3.0l frost white

11 hours ago, Beastland said:

My order was suppose to start the week of 4-4 at fort wayne now they are saying the fort wayne plant will shut down for that week and the next but my tpw still says 4-4 as of today. Man I hope they sneek it in before the shut down. Doubtful though. Code is still 3300

How do you know its scheduled for the Fort Wayne plant? mine also has a tpw of 4-4 but i don't know which plant..

17 hours ago, messmc said:

How do you know its scheduled for the Fort Wayne plant? mine also has a tpw of 4-4 but i don't know which plant..

Dealer looked it up for me a couple weeks ago when I first got my tpw. I guess they could change it but every denali ultimate that has been built so far has been from fort wayne.

1 hour ago, Beastland said:

Dealer looked it up for me a couple weeks ago when I first got my tpw. I guess they could change it but every denali ultimate that has been built so far has been from fort wayne.

The 3rd party supplier for carbonpro is right next to the plant in fort wayne

On 3/26/2022 at 7:21 PM, Beastland said:

I chatted with Chevrolet and they said that my TPW has been moved back to 04/18 from 04/11. They said the facility it will be built at is Flint Michigan. Do you know if this is one of the facilities that will be shut down for 2 weeks? They couldnt tell me.

Just placed my order for a Elevation Crew Cab Standard Box 3.0L. Deposit made on 3/24/22 order was accepted today for production 3/30/22.

I was expecting to wait a lot longer than that. When I first walked in the dealer and told them what I want I was told 4-6 months.  Im thinking it's going to be sometime the end of May based on what I'm seeing here.

Now to start getting my 2013 2500 cleaned up and sold... Oh how I wont miss 9mpg daily driving