What did you do to your truck today

• 4 weeks later...

I woke up this morning and noticed my AVS Aeroskin was cracked down the center. Contacted AVS customer service, they asked for purchase date, I sent it over and as of 11:02 central standard time they are warranting it and sending me a new one. Excellent company!! 

Now the real pain is going to be taking it off and getting all the 2 sided tape off of the truck, then reapplying....at least it will look new again. 

cu1-KndUo2DmsLfsec_Z6XlRnfWjWTU-6BV-c6k7vP9YF40GVHXxPhslG3vmv7gt1UL0F-CtOyELigGSjyu86ySCGFvdDbF4GRsUKI5GzFUk2WCertnHkxQ94n71LpkIKkyiQEEAAxNfe6NJSprzfF3rVg1Pw9EwafDklQZSJvjPzLLYWcCVWCLIAhYUvWIPFhAG5-DzbgqT0qT8Ir7688suPbwdg3LcMwSL4hctwmJ5uahPiXNXilYRqpS8NFdU5xr1L-YrZLDZTwFgRstDewuQJ0SDYaN6Ol-kfP-KstmHwITaGZNRneqpbV5sUGBFEH5vr6JSbhYPZ2FH7GxK_znkPe_EKyaFtbFerGNYmUXNvAiB_37bszFrXPv5khDIZ8hb7Ps1wrSO5lkgqbj7Gkz0E7cCRmaJWeCOG9Edb5SyBpksE4vo54bPu9Q52-N24LnJ14cKAyElu_ZmvHjVpzdQ5AT_y5wdKZRmVlB5iwfJfSH1Y-jNZShSI6PZ1SMHHHehPnMj-w8PomddLnKabkWv59PP6MtitVt8845my_0hIqew9wwGZvebKKh55iFP5cIQLXiGgY3JamCN4d3UEE2na3AUyehD_B_H-ltG6r8l9rFuFSIof__cbugqpBWQB2u0yBc5PHfzl-yI-SopB0cbBovinSC3cfS9Pr96-PWQw2pmhhgnmSM7ePfbciPBqFdNUnY58oS0RVGsNMYmQuU=w876-h657-no?authuser=0

1 hour ago, TNTSilverado said:

Now the real pain is going to be taking it off and getting all the 2 sided tape off of the truck, then reapplying....at least it will look new again.

A 3M eraser wheel makes short work of removing the double sided tape. I used to spend hours removing it all with Goo Gone. After I got the wheel its so much easier. I remove the Sierra badge off both sides of the truck this past weekend. Maybe spent an hour and a half. Thats to include removing the lettering, removing the tape, claying where it sat, and rewaxing the area. Well worth the investment IMHO.