Anyone using a Sprint booster?

Honestly if you want better throttle response, tge Pulsar LT does a great job and also has a few more features. (Tire size adjustment, dfm delete, on off delete, speed limiter and pedal adjustment)

IMO it would be more worthwhile to pay a bit more and get that instead of a sprint booster or peddle commander type deal.

I have one, it works great for hot rodding.  it has some cool features to it , like valet mode = 50% throttle and security mode= 0% throttle lock out with a code required to unlock.

I found it works best in my cars they respond better to  high strung throttles IMO.. . the truck just suck soo much fuel when its in the snappy throttle mode.

to be honest the stock settings is best for the truck, best fuel MPG and safety. if you want other feature tuning with software spend the money on HPtuners it does it all. but the Sprint booster is best bang for the buck without learning how to use software

Edited by pokismoki

1 hour ago, pokismoki said:

I have one, it works great for hot rodding.  it has some cool features to it , like valet mode = 50% throttle and security mode= 0% throttle lock out with a code required to unlock.

I found it works best in my cars they respond better to  high strung throttles IMO.. . the truck just suck soo much fuel when its in the snappy throttle mode.

to be honest the stock settings is best for the truck, best fuel MPG and safety. if you want other feature tuning with software spend the money on HPtuners it does it all. but the Sprint booster is best bang for the buck without learning how to use software

Thank you, for the info. Last time I used a Sprint booster was on a 2011 FJ Cruiser and it worked as intended. True, when you get on the Go pedal she does drink. I also like the other modes that came with the truck, Sport, snow, and trailer. Finally someone got it right. I am running the Range DFM module currently and the truck just runs so much better.  As far as flashing software, all depends on what I do with this truck down the road. I am familiar with Tuning. Right now the truck was purchased to tow when I need it... and commute to work. Thanks