Transgo shift kit

14 minutes ago, jack1911 said:

I was thinking about getting a transgo shift kit for my 2013 Silverado 4.8 4x4 4l60e. But I can’t seem to find much on the nnbs. Do anyone know if it will work. Also is it a bad idea to just install a corvette servo by it self? 

I use to use shift kits. I quit when electronic tuning became available. Hand helds gave the same feel by removing TM.

Removing TM and adding in a shift kit is much different imo they may give the same feel but with a shift kit you aren't gonna break ****** quicker

No it is not a bad idea to install the corvette servo by itself. 

https://www.gmfullsize.com/threads/nnbs-transgo-install.135397/

Here is some info on the NNBS. I don't really know a lot about it either. You may want to call one of the trans builders and ask them. Jake's Performance perhaps

I have already installed the vette servo. My 1-2 shift before was sluggish normal driving if I got onto it, it wouldn’t really change. So I added in the vette servo and normal driving it shift quick but if I get onto now the shift hard IMO. I’m assuming if I replace the 1/2 accum. With a pinless accum it would resolve this issue or should I just have it retuned.   This is my daily driver. I want to be able to romp on it and not worry that I’m going to kill the trans. I have a cai free flow exhaust on 33s. 

Edited by jack1911