Readylift 1.74 level with bilstein front shock/coil kit AT4

Looking for an answer to a question I couldn't get a solid answer from ready lift on.

I have a 2021 gmc 1500 AT4. I replaced the rear shocks with bilstein B8 5100 shocks on the rear and the bilstein B8 6112 suspension kit with springs and adjustable circlip for ride height. I set the bilstein front struts at the #3 circlip setting to give me 1.2" of front level. After it settled it was closer to 1".  

I was going to install the ready lift 1.75" front leveling kit on my truck which comes with new Upper control Arms, bushings, ball joints, etc.

Question 1- will this kit work with the billstein front suspension kit with the billstein B8 6112 struts and coil over kit? Anyone put the ready lift 1.75" level kit on with the bilsteins?

Question 2- I put the front circlip setting onto #3 which says 1.2" of level in the front. If im now installing the ready lift 1.75" leveling kit should I set the circlip on the billstein front struts back to the #1 setting which says "stock" ? 

FYI- the number 2 setting on the billstein strut says it will give 0.6" of front level. 

My guess is you would want it set back to the #1 "stock setting" ??

Question #3- anyone that has put this ready lift kit on, have you noticed a more stiffer ride? Im a plumber, not a truck mechanic....but I would think with the strut spring spacers that you would be compressing the strut and coil some and would give a stiffer ride????.....which is also another reason that makes me think the front strut setting should go back to the #1 "stock setting" ??. But like I said,  im a plumber so thats why im here asking the experts😁

Oh, one more thing.....I have LT285/60/20 toyo open country AT tires on the truck with Fuel 20" +1 offset wheels. Think tires and wheels will clear the readylift upper control Arms and factory mud flaps? Would hate to have to start hacking up the truck.

I attached a picture of the bilstein front suspension kit I have on there now. 

Any help or advice is appreciated. Thank you. 

20220323_194646.jpg

Edited by Liquid Plumber AT4

So, no exactly your setup, but I installed the Ready Lift SST kit with the front Bilstein 5100 shock on my 21 AT4 with the 3.0 Duramax. I put the clip on the shock for max lift and added the 3" rear block to the back. I have about 1" of rake and am able to run a 33x12.5x20 without any rubbing issues.