Brake pad wear...

I have a 2012 Silverado crew cab with 210,000 miles. I purchased it used with 26,000 miles, so majority of the miles are all me. I upgraded the front pads and rotors a few years ago to Powerstop Z36 slotted and drilled rotors and heavy duty pads. I tow a travel trailer 6-8 times a year in hilly east Tennessee. I had the rear shoes replaced around 145,000 miles (they still had about 10% pad left, somehow) and had the entire system bled and new fluid replaced (awesome having a buddy as a master mechanic at the local Chevy dealer). Last week I noticed i was getting a vibration in the pedal so i swapped pads this weekend in between rain showers. Both inboard pads were worn completely out, the outboard pads had about 30% pad left. I have never replaced the brake lines. Is the inboard pad were an indication of the flexible line collapsing? Or, a bigger issue with the caliber itself? I had to replace the passenger side 2 years ago as it was dragging and kept wearing quicker than the other side. 

more than likely either  the pads are getting stuck in the caliper bracket do to rust build up under the anti rattle hardware, When I do brakes I take a hand-held sandblaster and remove the rust then put a coating of silicone grease on the bare metal before replacing the hardware , the pads have to be able to move easily in the bracket. The other possibility is the caliper pins are lacking lube so that the caliper doesn't move freely on the bracket. If it was the hoses both pads would be worn

I replace the hardware every time i do a brake job, i didn't notice much rust buildup on the caliber itself. It's possible i didn't use enough lube on the pins, but i try and apply a good amount. Maybe i'll pull it all apart next weekend and check. I'm trying to find a new RST so i keep hoping i won't have to keep diving back into it. Already had to buy a set of tires 5 months ago, still can't find a RST with 6.2 and max tow package. Oh well, tires and brakes are still cheaper than a new truck that has been paid off for 4 years. 

It doesn't take much rust to bind the pads up in the brackets, Take a whiz wheel or scraper and file and get the contact surfaces of the caliper bracket down to bare metal. Sandblaster is much faster, Tractor Supply has a nice handheld for less than $30 and $5 for a bag of abrasive