2016 Sierra Tune?

Hey all. Pretty much a lurker here but had a few questions.  Put a set of larger tires in my 16 Sierra. Went from 275/55 to 275/60 20” and figured the speedometer will be off a bit. Thought about having it recalibrated but then I also thought I’d like to get rid of the cylinder deactivation. Then I figured I might as well try to get a little more power from it. 

not looking for a massive change. I don’t tow anything but just better than what I have now. 

thoughts?

Sure, getting a tune isn't a bad idea.

What you do and how much you want to spend is the only thing holding you back. There are several options you have between handheld tuner, tuning and learning it yourself or paying someone/someplace to tune it.

2 minutes ago, CamGTP said:

Sure, getting a tune isn't a bad idea.

What you do and how much you want to spend is the only thing holding you back. There are several options you have between handheld tuner, tuning and learning it yourself or paying someone/someplace to tune it.

$250 would be my budget. Not looking to invest a lot of time or money. Just get rid of the AFM and recalibrate the speedometer mainly. 

I have a brand new Diablo Tune (Never Opened) that Lew will honor the multiple tunes.  It was advertised in market place.  Send me a message if you are interested in it.