Bedrail "GMC" letters

Not GMC specific, but I put them on my 2022 LTZ. I got these from eBay. The packaging says they are officially licensed GM product. 

I was skeptical at first, but after getting them on, I like them. I wish they were a little thinner, but can't complain. They sit flush with the cap. They've not moved with several pressure washings since putting them on. I always heat up the tape and whatever I'm sticking too before placing them.

1.jpg

3.jpg

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Jus Cruisin said:

American Truck has domed. Your Chevrolet looks good. To me, it just looks unfinished without something there. I'm thinking either red or liquid chrome. Most likely red. 

You might talk to a good vinyl shop locally. I'm not sure what they'd charge though. I'd have gone that route if I didn't find these.

I'm working on my local shop to replicate my hood Duramax emblems in chrome vinyl. I'm tired of having to clean around the emblems. They've done it for me previously in black on my old 2020 RST and you couldn't tell until you were right up on them.