Bed Rug Classic Bed Liner - In '23 GMC 3500HD Short Bed with MultiPro Tailgate

I am considering adding a BedRug Classic Bed Liner to my 2023 GMC Sierra, Crew, 4X4, 3500HD, Shortbed.

I found one site showing it fits, and one site showing it does not fit.

Has anyone installed this BedRug in the same truck and can confirm fitment?

Part# #BRC20SBMPK

Thanks!

Below are the sites that show conflicting info....

BedRug

RealTruck

I don’t have anything to offer about how well the bed rug fits.  

Did you get the factory spray-in bedliner?  For general bed and load protection, as opposed to a liner inside a topper, I’d suggest also considering the OEM rubber mat just for the bottom instead of a bed rug. It’s 3/8 thick, tough as a tire, and fits well. I bought mine through my dealer for $155 (8 foot bed).  That was cheaper than the on line places when shipping was added.  

Edited by Another JR

On 9/4/2023 at 11:26 PM, Another JR said:

I don’t have anything to offer about how well the bed rug fits.  

Did you get the factory spray-in bedliner?  For general bed and load protection, as opposed to a liner inside a topper, I’d suggest also considering the OEM rubber mat just for the bottom instead of a bed rug. It’s 3/8 thick, tough as a tire, and fits well. I bought mine through my dealer for $155 (8 foot bed).  That was cheaper than the on line places when shipping was added.  

I’ll one up this and recommend just going to tractor supply or a farm store like fleet farm and picking up a horse stall mat. They are very thick, over 5/8” and insanely tough you will never damage it. They are 4’x6’ so there is a bit of uncovered area but not ever going to be an issue and they are 39.99. 

it will outlast the truck. Close to 100lbs

On 9/4/2023 at 7:07 PM, SoCal Angler said:

I am considering adding a BedRug Classic Bed Liner to my 2023 GMC Sierra, Crew, 4X4, 3500HD, Shortbed.

I found one site showing it fits, and one site showing it does not fit.

Has anyone installed this BedRug in the same truck and can confirm fitment?

Part# #BRC20SBMPK

Thanks!

Below are the sites that show conflicting info....

BedRug

RealTruck

I get the part number BRI-BRC20SBMPK off both sites. They are the same company art the end of the day so im sure the info is good. If you have the factory spray in make sure you get the adhesion kit.

I have a bed rug in my 2024 with an 8' bed and mp tailagte. It fits really well and i am super happy with it.

Edited by nitro882

This is my 3rd or 4th one in different trucks, really love them super easy on the knees for an old man Lol. Just watch they will melt really easy, took a while to figure what was going on but that polished stainless on my horse trailer gooseneck front acks like a magnifying glass.