Jp Customs

I once bought a Denali instrument cluster for my 2003 Chevrolet Suburban and they accidentally send the Denali instrument cluster but for the 2007 Denali, so it didn't fit and I called them and they said the would call me back to send me a number so I could ship it back in exchange for the 2003 Denali instrument cluster, but they never called back and after calling them a couple of times and them saying they would call me with the number to ship it back, which they never did. I got stuck with a 2007 Denali instrument cluster which I still have to this day, I was going to install it in my V-Max but it had different gears listed in the instrument cluster.

I once bought a Denali instrument cluster for my 2003 Chevrolet Suburban and they accidentally send the Denali instrument cluster but for the 2007 Denali, so it didn't fit and I called them and they said the would call me back to send me a number so I could ship it back in exchange for the 2003 Denali instrument cluster, but they never called back and after calling them a couple of times and them saying they would call me with the number to ship it back, which they never did. I got stuck with a 2007 Denali instrument cluster which I still have to this day, I was going to install it in my V-Max but it had different gears listed in the instrument cluster.

From JPCustoms or USSpeedo???

man i really wish jpcustoms wa still around cause i run into a lot of older threads where people say "you can get it from jp customs" and well... not possible now. I never got to see the selection, but from what it sounds like, they had tons of great items.

• 3 years later...

Sorry to dig this up but I was looking for JPCustoms to buy something for my Tahoe. It's obvious they couldn't stay afloat when the economy tanked. They had OK service but were always extremely overpriced, difficult to reach, and took forever to ship. I had ordered expensive stuff from them on several occassions and also live in Houston, about 30 minutes away. They would still take 7-10 daya to ship...come on!!

They were however the only place on the web to order prepainted door handles, mirror caps, etc. Though I believe most dealers do that now. Only the strongest survive, to me their cause of their demise is clear.

Archived