What Are Ya Drinking

carneyman

I'm looking online for a recipe, they all seem to be the same the one I found was

1 gallon apple juice

1 gallon cider

6 3" cinnamon sticks

1.5 cup sugar

1 liter of everclear

Sent from the toilet

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Captain Morgan Private Stock with Mountain Dew is incredible! Kinda discovered it at my friends house when he didn't have any coke to mix it with. M/D was the second best choice and I experimented till I got just the right amount! Not over-bearing in alcohol even though it seems as if you put a lot of liquor in it. That or just a few Wild Turkey 101 shots to warm ya up!

Mountain dew was originally made to be used as a mixer for whiskey!! Is the private stock worth it? Im getting three handles along with some jack and fireball at Greene's before i go back to school. You can't beat a handle of captain for 20 bucks!

Mountain dew was originally made to be used as a mixer for whiskey!! Is the private stock worth it? Im getting three handles along with some jack and fireball at Greene's before i go back to school. You can't beat a handle of captain for 20 bucks!

I suppose so, I don't buy Captain Morgan but when I had it, it was pretty good! Bottle isn't very big but I think if you can find it for a good price then go ahead and get it. You try the single barrel Jack yet? I get Gentleman Jack but always wanted to try the Single Barrel Jack.

Archived