Autoanything

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a crap shoot, I've experienced both. I do know they are just a middle man, most items ship direct from the manufacturer and their "in-stock" status normally refers to stock on hand at the vendor.

I used to use them alot when they gave a 10% dicount with the "fullsizechevy" code and offered a 5% rebate through Ebates.com (See link below my sig). They don't do either any more (or didn't last time I tried), so I've started shopping elsewhere!

Took almost 2 weeks to receive items i was told was in stock. People over there seem very fishy.

I've ordered from them a couple times, always with fast shipping and good service. :withstupid:

+1

I got my WeatherTechs and my HSR's from them. Fast shipping and no issues.

Took almost 2 weeks to receive items i was told was in stock. People over there seem very fishy.

I've ordered from them a couple times, always with fast shipping and good service. :withstupid:

Same here. I've never had a problem with them and delivery has always been pretty fast.

Yeah, I too have ordered many things from them over the years. More recently was the Nifty floor mats for the SD. Got here in about a week. The only thing that might take more than a week is something custom ordered from the manufacture that they have to make, or if it's on backlog.

I've even had to return some custom ordered floor mats before and they were quite helpful, even dealing with the manufacture for you. After the manufactures suggestions didn't work, they told me to throw them away and gave me a full refund. Very nice.

Hopefully you have better luck with them in the future.

Maybe a little anxious on my part as well. thanks for the feed back on them. They are nice over the phone compared to some but so far everything ive ordered is shipped from manufacture with long delays. Their prices are the best ive seen on some things.

I just ordered an Airaid MIT from them and it was here in less than a week. Now if you want to talk slow, gmpartsdirect is slow

Me too on that. Airaid MIT ordered 4-21-09, received 4-28-09.

Have you installed that yet? What do you think?

Ok so placed another order and they stated would ship by05/05/2009. Still hasnt shipped and got an email stating would not ship until the 12th. Went to cancel and they will not cancel.

Never had so many problems with a vendor not stating the facts.

Archived