Autoanything

I just ordered an Airaid MIT from them and it was here in less than a week. Now if you want to talk slow, gmpartsdirect is slow

Yea tell me about it. Their Customer Service sucks too.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those guys suck. They're mainly drop shippers and take your cash, float on it a little while while they search for the cheapest price then have it sent it to you. 4wheelparts.com is the same way also. Wont EVER buy from either them EVER!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I ordered a Diablo Predator from them awhile back (before I knew about Black Bear) and I received it quickly, don't remember exactly how long. But I recently ordered some Bushwacker Flares and a few days after the order I recieved an email from Auto Anything stating the shipment was delayed and it would be a few days until they shipped. But they did give me the chance to cancel if I chose to do so. I kept the order the same and I had the flares about 2 days after the revised ship date.

So as of right now I would do business with them again in the future.

I had good luck in the past with Autoanything. However when I went to order the Husky mudflaps on a price match they couldn't have cared a less. I bought them from another local vendor for almost half price AA wanted. I wonder if they have changed hands.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

This is a pretty old thread. Anyone have any recent feedback? Looking at getting to running boards from them. At the moment they are one of the few that have them and by far the best price. Thanks

I like dealing with them. They are helpful and answer any questions you have. I bought a few things from them

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 4

I like dealing with them. They are helpful and answer any questions you have. I bought a few things from them Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 4

I've bought a couple mufflers and other various parts. I'd make sure you get a look at whatever you're buying in person first though.

I just received a few items that I ordered on Friday. They ship fast and are great to deal with. Nothing but helpful when you call customer service. Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk

Thanks!

• 2 years later...

I drank the kool-aid, very slow to ship an item plus they have a ton of excluded items with the discount code. I was hoping I would have had a better experience with them. 10 plus days to ship an in stock item is unacceptable imo.

I drank the kool-aid, very slow to ship an item plus they have a ton of excluded items with the discount code. I was hoping I would have had a better experience with them. 10 plus days to ship an in stock item is unacceptable imo.

When they have a discount code and a thousand excluded brands; it really rustles my jimmies.

Archived