Worthless Mods Lets Here Them

exhaust for sound is a good thing.. why keep it quiet when you can hear it?

to a point of course.. the performance isn't really what the exhaust is about to most people.

i really like lowered trucks myself, but would never do it to a daily driver.

i really cant stand anyone with these stickers:

piss_on_chevy033008062506.gif

or eating_shitting.jpg

Overuse of stickers on back windows, any fraudulent use of Bill Watterson's character "Calvin" and any non-hidden air fresheners--especially these!!!

4530293.jpg:thumbs:

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most of the good ones have already been said but:

5 different antennas on the roof

Taillight covers with brand symbols on them

Old political stickers (Really, it's time to take the Dole/Kemp '96 sticker off)

Rice-rockets that pull up next to you and "bump" with their rattly subwoofer and tinny speakers

Any underlighting effects

Having at least 3 peace symbol stickers (most likely to be seen on a Subaru)

Spinners

Body Kits

2 Huge vertical fake exhaust pipes glued down to your bed (Dodge guys seem to love this)

Yankees Calvin and Hobbes pissing on Red Sox or vice-versa

Various Dale Earnhart Sr. "3" stickers. One is enough

And perhaps my favorite:

Putting a red ball on your front grille with antlers sticking out the sides to make your vehicle look like a reindeer.

here up north in alberta, mainly fort mcmurray its the so-called newfoundland "capital of canada". their is an abundance of newfies...now i dont know if any of you americans have had the pleasure of talking to one..."ooohhh me son, me hates the way I's talk, LORD TUNDERIN' jesus by'.....god they are nice people but they talk like morons, and most of them are about as useful as a post...and they think by putting a picture of the outline of the shape of newfoundland makes their vehicle special in alberta. ive seen the picture of "the rock" (newfoundland is an island) with "100%" inside it, ive seen "republic of newfoundland" and ive seen "yeeees by" and this just isnt a couple vehicles its like aaaaalll newfies trucks...that and they LOVE canadian tire chrome bullshit. ive seen a few trucks around town with EVERY chrome glue on peice of shit that you can possibly buy on their truck along with a spoiler, shitty exhaust tip, ROLL BAR with chrome lights, big ass antanae's...along with their "rock" sticker. proud to be from the stupidest(its a real fact) part of canada...makes me sick. if you miss the rock so much...GO HOME

here up north in alberta, mainly fort mcmurray its the so-called newfoundland "capital of canada". their is an abundance of newfies...now i dont know if any of you americans have had the pleasure of talking to one..."ooohhh me son, me hates the way I's talk, LORD TUNDERIN' jesus by'.....god they are nice people but they talk like morons, and most of them are about as useful as a post...and they think by putting a picture of the outline of the shape of newfoundland makes their vehicle special in alberta. ive seen the picture of "the rock" (newfoundland is an island) with "100%" inside it, ive seen "republic of newfoundland" and ive seen "yeeees by" and this just isnt a couple vehicles its like aaaaalll newfies trucks...that and they LOVE canadian tire chrome bullshit. ive seen a few trucks around town with EVERY chrome glue on peice of shit that you can possibly buy on their truck along with a spoiler, shitty exhaust tip, ROLL BAR with chrome lights, big ass antanae's...along with their "rock" sticker. proud to be from the stupidest(its a real fact) part of canada...makes me sick. if you miss the rock so much...GO HOME

Well Said.

Well Said.

The big antenna you see is not for looks. I agree, the do look rediculous , they are there for another reason. They have to be a certain height to be able to transmit and receive on a certain band.

With that being said, one would have to decide between 2 options.

1: Go for the looks, and not be able to transmit or receive.

2: Go for the purpose of the antenna (transmit and receive)

Since they have the antenna, they obviously went with choice #2. And therefore did not apply the antenna as a mod to improve the visual appearance of the vehicle. But rather to appeal to their hobby.

But yeah, they do look odd :thumbs:

Well Said.

:thumbs::smash::rollin::lol:

Decals and added lettering

Lowering

Flame or tribal paint

External windshield visors

Neon

Hydraulics

Any adhesive stick-on product

Spinner wheels

Tornado air intake spinner

Aftermarket MAF sensors

Header tape

Intentionally purchased Delco replacement batteries

Throttle body spacers on LS-style engines

Glasspacks

Flowmaster (no performance benefit, but strictly for sound)

Aluminized steel tailpipes

Bolt-on exhaust tips

Most license plate frames (barbed wire, chain, etc.)

Aftermarket quarter panel blinkers

Crucifixes :thumbs:

Cowl covers

Any HID lighting over 5K (some may argue over 6K, whatever, but nothing too blue and ricer)

Over-chrome syndrome

Lightbars

Lighted antennas/windshield wipers

Handheld programmers and "chips"

Euro/stoplight-style taillights

Window tint that has turned purple

Cali lean

Primer coats that stay on more than a week

Grill guards if the truck's front end is not leveled sufficiently

Dark tint strips across the top of the windshield

Extra pinstriping

Front-end conversions (e.g., "Escarados")

6" exhaust tips on 4-banger ricers

Names of vehicle occupants splashed across the rear windows

Rollpans

Shaved door handles

Diagonally mounted license plates

Air fresheners dangling from the mirror

Anything else dangling from the mirror, including Mardi Gras beads

Bald tires on a vehicle that has 2 or more of the above mods and/or multiple TV screens

Archived