Worthless Mods Lets Here Them

if you actually went to the college and graduated that shit might fly, but most people showing that much burnt orange aint never even stepped foot in a u.t. classroom.

Even though I'm a 'Horns fan, I'm in agreement with this statement. Looks a little eastside.

i do have one of these on my truck though:

centuryclubsticker.jpg

krobocop, you do know that OU is UT's biggest rival, don't you? :)

Just like an Aggie... put the sticker in the middle of the back glass so it's in the way. DOH!

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In regard to things hanging from the interior rear view mirror, anything that impedes the driver's field of view is a ticketable offense. Doesn't matter if it's a picture of dear old Mom. I'll write you up in a heartbeat. Put the cellphone down, too.

Try it, another stupid ass law in effect :lol: . Ill give ya on the cellphone yes, not the rear view mirror. What about a law for putting on makeup or shaving in the morning etc, those are waaay more of a hindrance then having something hung on the rear view.

In CA at least, putting on makeup, shaving, or any other thing, whether it's eating a KFC leg or reading the WSJ, is a ticketable offense as there is a law, I was informed by my Deputy brother, that covers any type of distraction activity while driving. Apparently, all you have to do is show a bit of distraction, by a wobble or if the cop just sees you doing something distracting you, you can get a ticket.

By that right, if a cop sees you picking your nose your screwed! :lol: People are always going to be distracted, its the way of stupidity! :lol:

In regard to things hanging from the interior rear view mirror, anything that impedes the driver's field of view is a ticketable offense. Doesn't matter if it's a picture of dear old Mom. I'll write you up in a heartbeat. Put the cellphone down, too.

Try it, another stupid ass law in effect :lol: . Ill give ya on the cellphone yes, not the rear view mirror. What about a law for putting on makeup or shaving in the morning etc, those are waaay more of a hindrance then having something hung on the rear view.

In CA at least, putting on makeup, shaving, or any other thing, whether it's eating a KFC leg or reading the WSJ, is a ticketable offense as there is a law, I was informed by my Deputy brother, that covers any type of distraction activity while driving. Apparently, all you have to do is show a bit of distraction, by a wobble or if the cop just sees you doing something distracting you, you can get a ticket.

By that right, if a cop sees you picking your nose your screwed! :lol: People are always going to be distracted, its the way of stupidity! :lol:

you know takevin, i went for dinner with my old man a few years back, i was right frustrated about something ridiculousa co-worker did in my machine shop...he just look at me and said "you know chase, i learnt something along time ago...you gotta remember this and dont forget bud. YOU CANT FIX STUPID" :lol::lol: life is hard but its even harder when you stupid....

have to add stacks and the lame ass back window murals or graphics(like the american flag)...its cheesey specially the moose one

I assume you dont like this one either:

100_0448.jpg

if you actually went to the college and graduated that shit might fly, but most people showing that much burnt orange aint never even stepped foot in a u.t. classroom.

i do have one of these on my truck though:

centuryclubsticker.jpg

It DOES fly cause I am CURRENTLY going to college. I started at UT and will end at UT. After graduation, I might take it off since that will be the end of my college days and simply put either a small sticker or a small silver one on the tailgate. Perhaps you would like to keep paying the tuition for me?

• 3 weeks later...
Should we include the stick-on hood scoops????

Only if their not tasteful, what about side steps when you dont have a lifted truck?? :angel:

There's practical uses beyond just needing a step to get into your truck, for example the people in the beat up cars that always seem to park beside me. If they hit me with there door, it hits the bar instead of my truck. Well worth the price of admission to skip out on that dent.

have to add stacks and the lame ass back window murals or graphics(like the american flag)...its cheesey specially the moose one

100_0448.jpg

I like the college stickers on back glasses, but I like this one better:

FF_286202_xl.jpg

One thing i'll add that I didn't see yet, what about SS badging on regular vehicles. Pointless I say.

Should we include the stick-on hood scoops????

Only if their not tasteful, what about side steps when you dont have a lifted truck?? :angel:

There's practical uses beyond just needing a step to get into your truck, for example the people in the beat up cars that always seem to park beside me. If they hit me with there door, it hits the bar instead of my truck. Well worth the price of admission to skip out on that dent.

100_0448.jpg

I like the college stickers on back glasses, but I like this one better:

FF_286202_xl.jpg

Well done sticker *Texas nod to the national champs*

They've already been mentioned, but I'll second (or triple, etc) the stick on vents. As soon as you cross the Baton Rouge city limits they are out in droves. From newer model Impalas to twenty year old hoopties to Mustangs and even full size trucks, these things are out of control. I'll stop with that as there are many things I consider useless.

Archived