• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Poulsbo

Well I'll be damned,someone else from Poulsbo :thumbs: I lived there the first ten years of my life....'48-'58 :jester: Move to Seattle cuz my dad lost his job in Keyport and found one in Seattle.Always loved riding the ferries across The Sound.When we left the population was about 2500,what's it like now? :dunno:

Well I'll be damned,someone else from Poulsbo :thumbs: I lived there the first ten years of my life....'48-'58 :jester: Move to Seattle cuz my dad lost his job in Keyport and found one in Seattle.Always loved riding the ferries across The Sound.When we left the population was about 2500,what's it like now? :dunno:

It's about 10,000 now. I just moved from Silverdale, not far at all. I love it here, though.

It's about 10,000 now. I just moved from Silverdale, not far at all. I love it here, though.

I've checked out the area where we used to live using Google Earth and have seen the house where we lived is still standing but where my grand-parents lived is gone(some businesses & streets there now).As a kid I would go with my grandpa downtown and walk the docks and go hunting for little crabs in the rocks.Is the Viking restaurant still there?

I've checked out the area where we used to live using Google Earth and have seen the house where we lived is still standing but where my grand-parents lived is gone(some businesses & streets there now).As a kid I would go with my grandpa downtown and walk the docks and go hunting for little crabs in the rocks.Is the Viking restaurant still there?

Im not sure. I don't get out on that much in Poulsbo. I have kids, work and more work on my house.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...