Man is it hot here in Wisconsin

Frank S

High 80s with too much humidity here in Illinois.  Sure hope this doesn't blow up into some thunderstorms, sure feels like it could.  

Swimming, thats a nice way to cool off.  Much better than fixing the roof on two of our barns.  Galvanized metal gets pretty dang hot in the late afternoon.

I'm sure this won't be popular, but since LT asked, it's about 68 degrees in my little town today.  If it makes those of you sweating feel better, it did get up to 89 on Sunday :o  That's about as hot as I've ever seen here.  The flip side is, 34 below in the winter is quite common, and you may remember my post about it snowing earlier this month.  Cracking a cold one for those of you in the humid 90's and a hard working Jpshostr!

90's all week here in MN. It gets old fast sweating out everything you drink in 20 minutes. Seems like my AC has been on max for a month straight. Those shingles and black tar paper get mighty hot! When it's 100 on the ground, it is 120-130 on the roof.  We try to take breaks every 45-60 minutes to get some water in us. We are supposed to get  cool down this weekend, only mid 80's (still too hot if you ask me). Am I in the Northern most state or what? :)

Tough it out guys and keep the AC on HI :)

Well you northen boys complain about the heat all you want.   :) But me and yZR2k, 76BBSub, and any other members from the midwest/south are probably going to be looking at a month straight of 100 degree + days.....

Quote: from Kansas Kid on 1:17 am on June 29, 2001

Well you northen boys complain about the heat all you want.   :) But me and yZR2k, 76BBSub, and any other members from the midwest/south are probably going to be looking at a month straight of 100 degree + days.....

And you know what, I'll even let you keep all those days!  You always seem to send all that stuff up to us when it is time to bale straw though.  

This time of year in South Carolina, we have two types of weather;

1.) Rainy and humid as #### afterwards.

2.) Hotter than #### and humid.

Day OR night.  LOL

Nothing like the middle eastern countries this time of year.  115-120 everyday, 80's-90's at night.  Been there, done that.

(Edited by MountaineerTom 99Z71 at 12:58 am on June 29, 2001)

Archived