Post Pictures Of Your Trucks

JRLZ71

Hi all... I'm new to the forum, but find myself obsessed with my truck! I'm already on the kick for different wheels & tires. These are nice, but they just don't "do it" for me.... so I'm gonna go with Fuel Beast wheels, with a -12 offset - take the wheel size down to 18 and to get a bit more tire (no low profile) yet keep the "size" of the tire so I don't rub. I want the -12 so the wheels are deeper.
Anyway... here you go!

Welcome!

I am a 12 year amateur..

stopped to look at this truck, all I had was my wildlife 200mm lens by sony (acts more like a 400)

gmcgmc

found it interesting. very blurred background, like they do for supermodels.

this lense is so big, I am about 30 feet away from the truck, lens fully retracted to get this shot. :)

Edited by barry G

Yesterday. Almost 760,000 miles on the truck now.

Spent a good chunk of the morning taking pictures in Glen Canyon National Rec Area.

Here's one next to bridge over Colorado River Highway UT 95.

20160521_075645_zpsamcdfpbv.jpg?w=480&h=

• Like 2

Owned since 2007. Bought from my father at 95K miles. Currently at 108K miles. The girl is known as "the mule". Only things add were the diamond running boards (which in 97 where hot hot hot), the rear cover and a replacement for the Slllllooooooooow shift into 4x4. Besides that the girl is completely stock.

I with all my heart can not turn her into the daily driver. I think my father tricked me somehow to just store it for him and yet I paid to do so.

I like that red Chevy Silverado here's mine cefeb8c22256fcfe986da717a1c9c504.jpg I'm actually in the middle of replacing the cab corners at the moment .

I legitimately tried to fit in the spot but was hanging over on both sides and don't trust some a-hat not to slam their door in my thin sheet metal. Plus as always I parked away from the entrance. Fat butt life for me.

3d68c2643c11a29dbf1da7ad2054273f.jpg