Thinking of purchasing a tune....

turnerms98

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no idea, but I believe it comes blank and then I data log and then they send me the tunes. Really not sure how it will work and with the holidays I don't expect to hear from them until maybe the 27th if not later and I completely understand that.

So can those of you with the 4sp give me your opinions?

Do not wait, get it done ASAP. Once it is done, you will wonder why you waited so long to do it. Trust me, I was asking the very same questions and have no regrets.

I see by reading later posts that you have decided to do it. You will be very happy. Let us know what you think.

Quick details on what happens, justin sends you the efi live data logging tool, you run some logs with your truck as is with all the mods currently on the truck, you send him the files online, he tweaks an pcm, not your own, he sends you the pcm, you instal, run more files to get checked and tweaked, then you opt to keep your original pcm for extra fee or send it back and efi log back. Then done, lol.

It's worth every penny! My tuned ECM is headed to Justin to adjust for my larger tires. I have the factory ECM in there and man does it run like CRAP now! Even with the tuned TCM still in there. It just seems as if the engine is struggling to breathe compared to when the tuned ECM is in place. You'll be glad you went with Blackbear.

Do it, i got a power tuner, it's major fun and you can always use the hand held programmer to tone down when not towing or playing around.

Got my driving log done yesterday, and sent that and the OEM Engine log, but somehow messed up the Tranny log. I tried to read it again and sent him another read, so I am hoping that what I sent the second time was right. I however am not so sure. I'm kind of getting lost.........

Archived