-1Tip, Comments and Questions after Advent OGM-1 Install

OK Walt I will try a firmware update. Do I need to pull out the card and download update and then reinsert or just run it in deck since I have latest firmware. I am going to run to store because I need micro card reader. I'm wondering if something is pinched in back. It seems like it worked sometimes before I pulled it out and since putting back in nothing.

OK Walt I will try a firmware update. Do I need to pull out the card and download update and then reinsert or just run it in deck since I have latest firmware. I am going to run to store because I need micro card reader. I'm wondering if something is pinched in back. It seems like it worked sometimes before I pulled it out and since putting back in nothing.

Download it fresh and reinstall it from that new download...

off topic, sorry to hi jack.....

is Advent made by Audiovox? Why does the firmware come from Audiovox is the OGM1 is made by Advent?

Advent is owned by Audiovox.

It's a good thing!

Problem resolved

I tried everything to no avail, so I pulled the unit out. Made sure everything was connected well and all the wires pushed out of way when re/install.

Everything works as it should now. YEAH

Thanks everyone for all the help

Kenwood cmos 200 rear camera install is on Monday and then I'm all set

Problem resolved

I tried everything to no avail, so I pulled the unit out. Made sure everything was connected well and all the wires pushed out of way when re/install.

Everything works as it should now. YEAH

Thanks everyone for all the help

Kenwood cmos 200 rear camera install is on Monday and then I'm all set

Good news, Kevin!

I know pulling it out is the last thing you want to do, so you try everything else first. It's what we do too...

As I caution everyone, whenever you're trying to stuff 25 or so wires and multiple bundles of cables into a very small hole, it pays to be ultra patient and make sure there's a home for all of it without stressing any connections - sometimes it's very tough to do in this dash!

Archived