Some New Pics...

That's a photoshop job............Been posted on here many times.

Just missed seeing it before I guess. :dunno: thanks

'11-present HD grille and different mirrors is all I see. The Sierra will most likely look better just like the 900s.

I think the Sierra looked better on the GMT900 but worse on the 800. The Silverado looked better on the 800s, on the GMT400 they both looked about the same to me.

'11-present HD grille and different mirrors is all I see. The Sierra will most likely look better just like the 900s.

I think the Sierra looked better on the GMT900 but worse on the 800. The Silverado looked better on the 800s, on the GMT400 they both looked about the same to me.

I agree

The only difference on 400s was the Sierra's had a color matched grille. Not a big difference really, but I think they both looked good.

I prefer the current GMCs to the Silvys. They just look nicer somehow. I still like the old 2 story light look better than either though. I also like the old Suburban better than the current one, the 800 Suburban just looked great!

When is new pictures coming. AHH I want to see this new truck soo bad. I hope the interior is 1000000000000000 times better and hope this new GM truck is all new.

Archived