So, what do you think?

oldmann

I think they look great! They still offer displacement on demand. Some of you will be upset about that. They did get direct injection and stayed away from twin turbos. I am glad about that. It should be interesting when all those Ford turbos get scraped on the eco-boost.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the GMC except for the [even more] square wheel wells. That keeps the 6.2L F150 in the running if i was truck shopping. I'd like to throw on a 2" leveling kit and 34s to get that aggressive look (like the artists rendition had).

6.5' bed was a good move.... that's been needed for a long time now. I wouldn't buy another 1/2-ton with the 5'-8" box.

Ugliest interior of any truck on the road, IMO. Barf!

I like the overall shape, not digging the LED lights around the headlights.

Overall a B+ in my book.

The interior has MANY similarities to my brothers Colorado LT, however, whereas I was terrified after seeing the leaked pics a few months back, I'm really digging the dressed up GMC SLT version.

Overall a B+ in my book.

Honestly, I'm really liking the new interior. I definitely prefer it to my current 2009 'Audi' like one.

Oh, the new GMC 20's are HAWT. Plus I love the plastic/rubber surround on the wheel well. I hated the rock chips around the edge.

8lB0m.jpg

Y3aML.jpg

Overall a B+ in my book.

Honestly, I'm really liking the new interior. I definitely prefer it to my current 2009 'Audi' like one.

Oh, the new GMC 20's are HAWT. Plus I love the plastic/rubber surround on the wheel well. I hated the rock chips around the edge.

8lB0m.jpg

Y3aML.jpg

Good call on the wheel well lips.

Overall a B+ in my book.

Yeah, and according to the GMC ordering guide, the wheels have grown a 1/2" in width too (good for us that like big tires on stock wheels). The 17s are now 8" wide, 18's are 8.5, 20" are 9", etc. So, those GMC wheels with a nice set of 35" Toyos on a moderate suspension lift would definately make my day.

It looks great from this angle, however, once it turns to look at you with those cross eyed looking headlights.... Looks like the stole the LED surrounds from Audi on headlights. Other than the headlights, I really like the outside.

Gauge cluster and interior are looking good. I'm really liking the looks of the seats. Plus looks like we have LOTS of cubby space, lots of power outlets, etc.

Sweet, the All-Terrain package gets body coloured bumpers!

jTKcH.png

tw2n7.jpg

OMWfr.png

Archived