According to the news, it seems plans have changed as of today with any announcement the VP was going to make. Biden was set to make his announcement/decision today, probably not going to happen now because the great one has another trick up his sleeve.............

The President will now use CHILDREN as pawns tomorrow when he speaks against guns and to announce his proposals. Sad to see what this country has become over the recent years. Children should never be used as pawns or to try to make people (gun owners) feel guilty.

My Bushmaster is great. Its accurate and never jammed. More than I can say about the Colt GI M16A2's I have fired while in the military. Those were unreliable. Seemed like there was a jam every 5 rounds

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

I bet you were using the GI mags with the shit followers too. You can't judge any rifle that uses those.

Buying nice rifles is an investment. I know my BCM will outlast a bushy. I know my bolt won't fail and the gas key won't loosen up. I know my barrel will last. Luckygunner just did I big 10k round comparison of brass cased vs steel cased and used low end bushies for the test. The barrels of the steel cased guns were shot after 7k rounds. No rifling left in the barrel and the chambers were junk. I'd love to see that happen on a Bravo Company or any other upper end brand. The extractors are also much less prone to failure after high round counts with the high end bolts.

If you are just a casual shooter, a bushmaster is fine and great. If you plan on putting a high round count through your gun, get ready to replace your barrel and bolt regularly.

According to the news, it seems plans have changed as of today with any announcement the VP was going to make. Biden was set to make his announcement/decision today, probably not going to happen now because the great one has another trick up his sleeve.............

The President will now use CHILDREN as pawns tomorrow when he speaks against guns and to announce his proposals. Sad to see what this country has become over the recent years. Children should never be used as pawns or to try to make people (gun owners) feel guilty.

That's quite the change from your original post. Seems like a lot of changes after having gone as far as to have met and informed local law enforcement officials.

That's quite the change from your original post. Seems like a lot of changes after having gone as far as to have met and informed local law enforcement officials.

Who mentioned that anyone met with local officials? Not sure where that comes from.

One of our supervisors here at work was in a meeting with other high Department Of Justice officials and that's what we were told. We also get daily announcements through our groupwise email from the Attorney General about these types of meetings/news before the general public knows anything about it.

I saw a report on the news tonight some local sports shop was selling out of there guns And couldnt get new orders in fast enough, With the line literally out the door! They were also buying big clips and magazines that hold big ammounts of ammo.. I may Get one or two extra guns ive been wanting just in-case something does happen,

I have a 357 magnum. But would like to have a shotgun, And a 454 casull handgun.

Who mentioned that anyone met with local officials? Not sure where that comes from.

One of our supervisors here at work was in a meeting with other high Department Of Justice officials and that's what we were told. We also get daily announcements through our groupwise email from the Attorney General about these types of meetings/news before the general public knows anything about it.

That's quite the change from your original post. Seems like a lot of changes after having gone as far as to have met and informed just about anyone.

Reread it now.

I've edited to clear up the local law enforcement bit. The point didn't change any. It just seems odd that that info would be freely being passed around already, especially given it was apparently FAR from concrete. Just seems odd. Maybe your source was just full of it. Maybe shit just changed all around right at the last minute. I have no idea, it's just my opinion that it's odd. :dunno:

Archived