2014+ Suspension Lifts

Anyone with the 7" RCX lift notice that the rear leafs have a funny arch to them after the rear blocks have been installed? when I look at the rear leafs it looks high in the center and then lower at the ends of the blocks. Kinda looks like a "W" are the outter small U-bolts to tight??

20150303_133029_zpss97q1zdr.jpg

20150303_133039_zpsjqchj5dt.jpg

its hard to tell but you can kinda see what i mean in these two pictures.

Installed the older tow mirrors on today, didn't finish till dark but here's as best as I could do until the sun and rain goes away.

3IizCom.jpg

Do you have a part number for those? Are those the ones that are heated, power adjust and turn signal indicators? Truck looks awesome.

Edited by scottsglock17

can anyone explain why the lift shop I'm talking to is recommending I don't use wheel spacers? I really like the look of this truck, but requires spacers.

attachicon.gifzone6.5.jpg

attachicon.gifzone6.51.jpg

I recently purchased this truck last week. I was really surprised when I seen it on this forum. I also learned I had wheel spacers by this post lol. But only thing I figure is it lines the rear wheels with the front on the distance they stick out.

I recently purchased this truck last week. I was really surprised when I seen it on this forum. I also learned I had wheel spacers by this post lol. But only thing I figure is it lines the rear wheels with the front on the distance they stick out.

Post some more pics of your truck!

20150303_133029_zpss97q1zdr.jpg

20150303_133039_zpsjqchj5dt.jpg

its hard to tell but you can kinda see what i mean in these two pictures.

my previous truck had this same scenario... f150 with a rough country 6" lift on it. the blocks are a nice design and add extra support but those small u-bolts go out too far where there is no shim in between the leaf. I just cranked down the u bolts anyways and made the "W" like yours and never had any problems for the 3 years i owned the truck. i was thinking about cutting some delrin shims and sticking them in between but i never got around to it.

Can someone with the Zone 4.5" post a picture of their angles?

I have a crazy idea which I dont know will work or not. I'd love to lift the front of my truck about 3.5 or 4 inches but I don't want RC's 3.5" kit and I'm not spending the money for BDS's 4" kit (which I read is way over 4 inches anyways). I'm also not interested in overextended 4" kits like Mcgaughys or Readylift.

What if I installed Zones 4.5" kit, for example, but used RC's 3.5" spacers from their kit (or Bilstein adjustables with a 3" level block)?

Stupid idea? Would my angles be in the negative? I think Zone's 4.5" angles are pretty flat so I'm thinking the angle of my axles might be inverted.

I dont think this is the greatest idea but if you do go with it i would get the adjustables. if you want exactly 4" have you thought about doing the RC 2.5 with zone 1.5" body lift?

its tough to find a good in between lift. 4" is right at that middle point.