2014+ Suspension Lifts

20150303_133039_zpsjqchj5dt.jpg

lockey14s is right. It would be nice to shim them. They have them out there like that to keep the spring from winding up (wheel hop) so bad under heavy throttle. It may crimp the spring over time, but I bet it will be fine. The only concern I would have is that in increases the spring rate. Read that as a rougher ride.

Edited by scdrj

I'm just curious because I'm kind of a newbie to IFS, is The Zone 4.5 or 6.5 good lifts for the money? I have a jeep so this will be more of a pavement princess then anything. I just wanna fit taller tires more for looks than anything. Any input would be appreciated thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eca5e828b5d8b7992b00be3bdfa62788.jpg

Just got mine back today. Zone 4.5, with 18x9 Black Rhino Sierra wheels, 33x12.50x18 Toyo RT. Will be upgrading tires next week to General Grabber (Red Letter) 35's.

Sorry only pic I have as of now. It rides great can't complain.

• Like 2

eca5e828b5d8b7992b00be3bdfa62788.jpg

Just got mine back today. Zone 4.5, with 18x9 Black Rhino Sierra wheels, 33x12.50x18 Toyo RT. Will be upgrading tires next week to General Grabber (Red Letter) 35's.

Sorry only pic I have as of now. It rides great can't complain.

What's the overall height of the truck now?

I have no clue. I didn't get it back till late this evening. Drove in 2 hrs of traffic, and got home and have been out to look at it. I came from a RC 2.5 kit. The real height will be after I get the other tires on.

Hey guys, i just recently purchased my first sierra (2014 Sierra 1500 SLE double cab) and I'm looking into leveling it or putting a small lift on it. The only problem is that i have a 7 foot high garage that I still want to use. Anyone have any input on overall height with the lift/level that they have and what size tires. Thanks for all your help!

2d8kils.jpg

Hey guys, i just recently purchased my first sierra (2014 Sierra 1500 SLE double cab) and I'm looking into leveling it or putting a small lift on it. The only problem is that i have a 7 foot high garage that I still want to use. Anyone have any input on overall height with the lift/level that they have and what size tires. Thanks for all your help!

2d8kils.jpg

I have 5" zone lift on my 15 Sierra HD on 35s. Also have 7ft Garage doors and I clear it with about 3" to spare. ac424ef77ce0e87396747ae9d7660f13.jpg
  • Like 1