2014+ Suspension Lifts

Appreciate it I just didn't see the point of going 6 inches since I got a 2007 dodge with 6 inch pro comp and 325's on it plus didn't want to kill my gas mileage on this truck to bad

Honestly a lot of people didn't see a really big loss in gas milage which why I'm jumping at the 7" lol then I'll ad the 1.5 body a lil later an add 37/12.50/20s maybe I may stick with the 35s I'll put on with lift. Edited by 2014Sandylifted

Ain't that the truth. These new 5.3 definitely has more power then the older 5.3 and I get about 23 to 24 when I drive like I'm supposed to lol. I really wanted a 6.2 but nobody in my area had any and they told me it could be 6 months to get one if I had ordered one but so far I like my 5.3 just fine

• Like 1

anyone running a 6" suspension lift with 20x12 -44 on 35" tires? curious to see what all you had to do to make this work, if at all possible. I'm assuming trimming of the chrome bumper and possibly having to do something to the inside fender well, but I want to see if anyone is actual running this or has tried.