2014+ Suspension Lifts

Anyone with the 4" fabtech lift? What size of tire can I go without rubbing and don't want to trim. It's probably posted on here but couldn't find it

Sent from my iPhone

using Tapatalk

My plans are to do a 4.5 Zone Lift keeping my Bilstein 5100's in front and back. I currently have rear air bags which I plan on keeping as well I just have to fab up a rear spacer. For wheels I plan on keeping my factory 22's and running 285/55R22 Nitto Terra Grapplers. I spoke with Zone about how much wider the front wheels will stick out and they said 1.85" so I will run rear spacers to keep front and back tracking even.

Has anyone done a lift and kept air bags out back? I would be interested in hear how you did it.

Thanks.

Cliff

anyone running the rough country 3.5" suspension lift? any issues with ride quality with the 3 inch block in the rear?

Stiff, but not terrible. its more the front you have to be concerned about.

Considering a 3.5 rough country. Or a zone 4.5. But does anyone have any problems with the lift squeaking? Two of my buddies lifts squeak and it's the most annoying thing and makes the truck sound inferior and cheap. I might be nit picking but I don't want a 45K truck to sound like a giant rubber duck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Considering a 3.5 rough country. Or a zone 4.5. But does anyone have any problems with the lift squeaking? Two of my buddies lifts squeak and it's the most annoying thing and makes the truck sound inferior and cheap. I might be nit picking but I don't want a 45K truck to sound like a giant rubber duck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lmao rubber duck

My Current Setup,2014 Silverado 2LT Z71,RCX 2.5 Level Kit,NittoTerra 33x12.50R20Lt's,Fuel - Octane D509 20x9 -12 Offset,All Chrome Plasti-Diped

My Up Coming Mod's,McGhauphy's 7"-9" Economy Lift Kit,Federal Couragia M/T's 35x12.50R20Lt's,OEM Tow Mirror's,Bushwaker OE Fender Flairs,Gtr Lighting Led Conversion Kit's 2,200 Lumen(High,Low,Fog),Black Spyder Venom Bull Bar,Iron Cross HD Step's.

• Like 1

Didn't see any but did you post fenderwell measurements? Im curious on my double cab if the aal will raise rear to high?

The fender well measurements are about 47 1/4" to 47 1/2" front and about 48 rear. The ground that I measured on was not the most level. Hope that helps you out a little. I did read somewhere (Zone website probably) that the Add-A-Leaf kit was recommended for the crew cabs, but not a requirement. So for the most part it sits very close to level, just depends on what driveway or parking lot that I measure it in. After this winter there aren't to many levels areas around. LOL.

6" Rancho Suspension

Before and After Magnum Bumpers

a856360a-7c7e-4b1b-b539-39ab7b5e0fca_zps

31f661bc-adef-404d-82f5-bb96d6ade652_zps

What steps you running?

My Current Setup,2014 Silverado 2LT Z71,RCX 2.5 Level Kit,NittoTerra 33x12.50R20Lt's,Fuel - Octane D509 20x9 -12 Offset,All Chrome Plasti-Diped

My Up Coming Mod's,McGhauphy's 7"-9" Economy Lift Kit,Federal Couragia M/T's 35x12.50R20Lt's,OEM Tow Mirror's,Bushwaker OE Fender Flairs,Gtr Lighting Led Conversion Kit's 2,200 Lumen(High,Low,Fog),Black Spyder Venom Bull Bar,Iron Cross HD Step's.

What steps you running?

The steps are Magnum Bumpers as well, you'll notice the step itself is the same as the lip on the front bumper, but flipped over. Really cool when you think about it. How much was your LED conversion? I still plan to do the same, was about $150 for a 2,180 lumen kit for hi and low beams.

Edited by AzNikko

http://www.gtrlighting.com/gtr-lighting-gen-1-led-headlight-h7-conversion-kit-2-200-lumen-bulbs/

You won't have any melting of headlight housing or over heating with these my buddy has em on his truck.

Hey guys, need some advice. Im not happy with the RC 3.5 lift even with the upper control arms, so its coming out. I would like to go with the RC 5" lift but noticed they have 2 versions of the kit now, one with control arm drops and one with new knuckles. I like my factory 20's and want to keep them so thats why i like the RC lift because it says you can run them.

price is the same on both kits and the only difference i can see is that the drop bracket version keeps your factory track width. would there be any other pros/cons? looks like the knuckle lift has a lot less parts to install so you would think it would be cheaper.

also is there anyone on here that has the kit? any problems?