2014+ Suspension Lifts

I payed 1900 for my 6" Fabtech installed. This was what my truck looked like all those months ago back in October ;)

s6hvC1B.jpg

So the 6in fab tech allows owners to utilize our stock 20s I would really like to keep my sey 20s with a6in lift I hear rumors and no especially from fab tech others state their website clears states we cannot use our stock 20s yet I have seen like 2-3 owners with them . Just wondering if they used sapacers,do they rub, major or minor trimming ?? Because I would like a 6in lift on my truck but don't want to have to spend the extra cash on rims and tires

So the 6in fab tech allows owners to utilize our stock 20s I would really like to keep my sey 20s with a6in lift I hear rumors and no especially from fab tech others state their website clears states we cannot use our stock 20s yet I have seen like 2-3 owners with them . Just wondering if they used sapacers,do they rub, major or minor trimming ?? Because I would like a 6in lift on my truck but don't want to have to spend the extra cash on rims and tires

I had to use spacers. Put over 10k miles on this lift so far with them and not a single problem. I don't think it's that big of a deal.

BDS will allow you to use stock 20's with their 6" lift and the 4" too. I have had extensive conversation with them about it because I want to use 35's as well, but haven't decided on the 6" or 4" yet.

• Like 2

BDS will allow you to use stock 20's with their 6" lift and the 4" too. I have had extensive conversation with them about it because I want to use 35's as well, but haven't decided on the 6" or 4" yet.

I am also going the same route and talked to BDS a few times. The BDS installer was insistent I needed aftermarket wheels. I just ordered Mickey Thompson ATZ P3 35x12.5r20 and ordering the BDS fox coilover lift tomorrow and keeping stock 20inch wheels.

• Like 2

I payed 1900 for my 6" Fabtech installed. This was what my truck looked like all those months ago back in October ;)

s6hvC1B.jpg

gatoroi: $1900 installed for a 6" Fabtech?! Are you serious? My local shop wants $3k!!! Where do you live bro? Must be cheaper living out where you are. These California prices man..

My ride, '15 Silverado LT Z71, 6" Fabtech, 35" x 12.50" 20 Toyo AT II on Fuel Mavericks, 20" x 9" (5" BS). Fits in 7' garage (82 1/2" actual opening height). I have about 1" clearance at top of Onstar antenna, had to cut the radio antenna about 6"-7". Color is Slate Gray Metallic.

Reduced%204-5-15%203_zps1gxnsoj7.jpg

Man, I'm ready to put a lift on my truck, but I didn't want to go with FabTech cuz it's like $600 more than the Zone Lift. I can get the Zone for $899 online...the Fab is like $1600 (for the 2WD). That said, I'm not doing it unless I know it can fit in my local carwash. I got a deal there for unlimited washes for $19.99 per month, and I love to keep my baby CLEAN! Over there, the max clearance is 83". The Zone Lift is a 6.5" and not a 6" like the Fab Tech. You think if I put some 35"s on with the 6.5" Zone Lift it'll sit just as high as yours? That would give me 1/2" clearance if my math is right!

Mike, It's hard to say for sure what your actual overall height will be. Each lift manufacturers claimed and actual lift height will vary slightly. In addition, not all 35's are created equal. Overall tire diameters vary between brands. Your math is correct, but keep in mind there are other variables. Good luck with your decision.

Edited by bkdR1

Man, I'm ready to put a lift on my truck, but I didn't want to go with FabTech cuz it's like $600 more than the Zone Lift. I can get the Zone for $899 online...the Fab is like $1600 (for the 2WD). That said, I'm not doing it unless I know it can fit in my local carwash. I got a deal there for unlimited washes for $19.99 per month, and I love to keep my baby CLEAN! Over there, the max clearance is 83". The Zone Lift is a 6.5" and not a 6" like the Fab Tech. You think if I put some 35"s on with the 6.5" Zone Lift it'll sit just as high as yours? That would give me 1/2" clearance if my math is right!

Height will be a huge issue but don't forget about your tire width. A 12.5" tire will not fit on a car wash track.

• Like 1

Hey everyone, new to the site but I have been looking around for about a month on ideas about my truck. I have looked around alot on here, but not everything. I have a 2014 Silverado 5.3 4x4 (not a Z71) 1500 crew cab. I have a leveling kit on it right now till my tires are out then planning on getting wheels tires and lift. I want to go with a 6in lift but havent seen much other names besides BDS, Fabtech, and Rough Country. Is there any problems with a 6in Pro Comp Lift? To specify, Im thinking of the kit with a coilover shocks. Im not trying to go cheap, I want it right but I see nothing about Pro Comp and just curious. Thanks!

Hey everyone, new to the site but I have been looking around for about a month on ideas about my truck. I have looked around alot on here, but not everything. I have a 2014 Silverado 5.3 4x4 (not a Z71) 1500 crew cab. I have a leveling kit on it right now till my tires are out then planning on getting wheels tires and lift. I want to go with a 6in lift but havent seen much other names besides BDS, Fabtech, and Rough Country. Is there any problems with a 6in Pro Comp Lift? To specify, Im thinking of the kit with a coilover shocks. Im not trying to go cheap, I want it right but I see nothing about Pro Comp and just curious. Thanks!

I'm no expert by any means, but I've heard good things about all those lifts (including Pro Comp). Heard a couple negative grumblings about Rough Country though..