2014+ Suspension Lifts

Now do you have any issues with the antenna on the top. I think that's where my issues going to be

Yeah the antenna hits but it doesn't bother me . They sell shorter ones. http://www.cravenspeed.com/products/The-Stubby-Antenna.html?gclid=CjwKEAiAg_CnBRDc1N_wuoCiwyESJABpBuMXJAx4CO-iC2NzDGxzd8u51kuxag234oXeM6LyrQzL3RoCIXHw_wcB

You talking about the onstar one or regular cuz I swapped my reg antenna out for the stubby one an it totally changed the look of the truck

onstar, I'm not worried about the radio antenna. I just measured my garage it's 80" to the weather stripping.

What size lift and tires do u have

6" running 35 12.50 nitto trial grapplers. Just the right size for putting a baby in and out. Don't plan on doing much else to it besides take it to a performance shop to get better the 12 mpg out of it. Here's another I took today.

post-140606-0-31699300-1425862662_thumb.jpg

Edited by Brininger
  • Like 1

onstar, I'm not worried about the radio antenna. I just measured my garage it's 80" to the weather stripping.

The onstar antenna does NOT hit. At 80" you could easily run a 7" lift on 35s.... On a 1500

• Like 1

I'm not sure if this is the right thread to ask this, I have a 2014 Silverado 1500 Z71 4x4, I just bought some 295/70/18 Nitto Trail Grapplers and the wheels I bought are 18x9 with a +25 offset and 6" backspacing, I'm having the rough country 5" lift installed next week, does anyone know if these tire/wheel combinations will fit without rubbing, and what would the stance look like?

Thanks!

How come i dont hear much on the RC 5in? Is it flawed?

Pretty sure the RC 5" is a solid lift and was very popular on the previous style. The one big omprovement I like is that they went to control arm relocation brackets rather than new longer knuckles, which keeps your stock track width. I hated that my old RC 6" lift moved the front tires out wider than the rears.

later down the road I will probably buy it or the zone 4.5. I just cant bring myself to do all the hacking it requires just yet on a brand new truck I paid 40k for haha.

I'm not sure if this is the right thread to ask this, I have a 2014 Silverado 1500 Z71 4x4, I just bought some 295/70/18 Nitto Trail Grapplers and the wheels I bought are 18x9 with a +25 offset and 6" backspacing, I'm having the rough country 5" lift installed next week, does anyone know if these tire/wheel combinations will fit without rubbing, and what would the stance look like?

Thanks!

04de32e634b283a69d3c47609d7b174e.jpgd3ba47db44d2e9147cfafef2e89725bd.jpg not sure on the lift but this is your wheel/tire size/offset

Thanks!

Is your truck leveled already? Do you have the wheels and tires yet? Is there a way to test fit a front on there before the lift? Curious how much room is actually needed for those. I guess it won't matter much if you don't have a level as I know there is no way on a stock height. Thanks.

Is your truck leveled already? Do you have the wheels and tires yet? Is there a way to test fit a front on there before the lift? Curious how much room is actually needed for those. I guess it won't matter much if you don't have a level as I know there is no way on a stock height. Thanks.

No, my truck is currently stock, I have the new wheels already and the tires are somewhere on a Fedex truck, as soon as they arrive I plan to take it to get the lift kit installed