2014+ Suspension Lifts

Fabtech 4" lift, 295/60/20 trail grapplers on 20" BMF REPR's

want my setup like this. How is the ride, bouncy smooth etc...? Also was there any rubbing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

20x9 not sure on backspace. Thanks for the info.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just checked, a 20x9 at +18 offset is 5.71" backspacing so you should be able to fit the 35" on one of those kits :thumbs:

EDIT: honestly I don't think you'll get a response from Brettles. I tried PMing him a few times in October and haven't heard from him. Also I don't think he has posted in several months. And he did have to do a fair amount of trimming if I remember correctly. Pretty sure I've seen pictures of the trimming somewhere on here

Edited by Mike1220
  • Like 1

Just checked, a 20x9 at +18 offset is 5.71" backspacing so you should be able to fit the 35" on one of those kits :thumbs:

EDIT: honestly I don't think you'll get a response from Brettles. I tried PMing him a few times in October and haven't heard from him. Also I don't think he has posted in several months. And he did have to do a fair amount of trimming if I remember correctly. Pretty sure I've seen pictures of the trimming somewhere on here

ok Ya his 295 60 20 tire is about 34" which I like the look. So maybe if I go with at least a 4.5" lift I'll be fine

Sent from my iPhone

using Tapatalk

ok Ya his 295 60 20 tire is about 34" which I like the look. So maybe if I go with at least a 4.5" lift I'll be fine

Sent from my iPhone

using Tapatalk

I've got the Zone 4.5" lift with 295/60/20 20x9 and -12 offset. only rubs when backing up. but if you had a positive offset you probably wouldnt have any problems. the ride is a little more firm than stock but not rough by any means. bds makes zone so still a good product. and cheaper. i'd recommend it! hope this helps ya!

• Like 1

I tried searching, but has anyone installed a Ready Lift 4" SST lift kit on the new 14s or 15s? I'm looking into a lift but don't really want to cut the frame.

I know iicoolbreeze has one on his Denali. Try messaging him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got the Zone 4.5" lift with 295/60/20 20x9 and -12 offset. only rubs when backing up. but if you had a positive offset you probably wouldnt have any problems. the ride is a little more firm than stock but not rough by any means. bds makes zone so still a good product. and cheaper. i'd recommend it! hope this helps ya!

how much u think about hat 4.5" zone will cost

Sent from my iPhone

using Tapatalk

u probably posted but show me a pic of your truck

Sent from my iPhone

using Tapatalk

I tried searching, but has anyone installed a Ready Lift 4" SST lift kit on the new 14s or 15s? I'm looking into a lift but don't really want to cut the frame.

I took my rc3.5 off, and did the ready lift 4 SST. Much smoother over speed bumps.

Is there any lifts that do not require modifying the truck, basically so I can return to stock. I'm looking for a 4" lift, someone said pro comp but I read it does require cutting. First time posting, been lurking for the past two weeks.