Post Pics of Your 2014+

Yeah it's not just you. Other than the small gap in rear fender which could be remedied by a fender cover you really can't tell it's a body lift. And oh by the way that thing is a monster!

Is it me or does this 3in by look pretty good could hardly tell looks nice

Yeah it's not just you. Other than the small gap in rear fender which could be remedied by a fender cover you really can't tell it's a body lift. And oh by the way that thing is a monster!

Yea only thing that worries is the "bed gap" situation I recently got 2.25 pro comp leveling kit love it only downside Is the kit didnt come with the rear block which I would of like so not sure wat to do get the rake I wanted. I'm trying to achieve the 2500hd look.

Edited by Gmcant33

Buy a rear block from rough country. I had a RCX 2.5" level/lift before I lifted my truck and it came with a rear replacement block. Parked next to a 2500 HD they were the same height. Most people thought it was a 2500 until I said otherwise.

Yea only thing that worries is the "bed gap" situation I recently got 2.25 pro comp leveling kit love it only downside Is the kit didnt come with the rest block which I would of like so not sure wat to do get the rake I wanted. I'm trying to achieve the 2500hd look.

Buy a rear block from rough country. I had a RCX 2.5" level/lift before I lifted my truck and it came with a rear replacement block. Parked next to a 2500 HD they were the same height. Most people thought it was a 2500 until I said otherwise.

Oh cool I'll take that route hopefully ain't to expensive. Once I have the rear block I might add the 1.25 or 1.5 body lift which should look pretty stock hd with my 2.25 and rear block. Thanks for the tip is the rear block steel ?or the hard plastic material sorry I seen some and just wondering

It's a direct replacement steel block. They sell it for their 2.5" kits. The block is a 2" block that replaces the stock 1" block think they cost under 50 bucks.

Oh cool I'll take that route hopefully ain't to expensive. Once I have the rear block I might add the 1.25 or 1.5 body lift which should look pretty stock hd with my 2.25 and rear block. Thanks for the tip is the rear block steel ?or the hard plastic material sorry I seen some and just wondering

• Like 1