Post Pics of Your 2014+

These new automatic car washes with the microfiber "brushes" are very good. You can't really call them brushes because the microfiber strips are very soft and won't scratch. I take my truck through almost every day... no swirls (Tungsten Metallic).

I have to say that every time I see your posts, I am in awe of how Nice your truck looks... The color, chrome and wheels look awesome! I even like your Profile pic! And it's just icing on the cake that the Vet is the same color...

• Like 1

I have to say that every time I see your posts, I am in awe of how Nice your truck looks... The color, chrome and wheels look awesome! I even like your Profile pic! And it's just icing on the cake that the Vet is the same color...

It makes me jealous :P

• Like 2

Dang mike!! Truck looks good man. Makin me miss my white one. Lol

Thanks man! Gonna look even better once I get the funds for new bumpers [emoji41] Edited by Mike1220

Thanks man! Gonna look even better once I get the funds for new bumpers [emoji41]

What bumpers you going with?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

What bumpers you going with?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

MOVE bumpers. They are fully customizable DIY bumper kits. Start at only $395. Only thing is you need to get it welded together and painted but I can paint and I have a buddy who can weld so my cost is gonna be minimal. Gonna save enough money compared to purchasing finished bumpers that'll allow me to get a matching front and rear set

• Like 1

It makes me jealous :P

Haha... thanks guys! Well, I worked in Project Management for 40 years, retired in 2014.

My grandkids always ask me why my truck always looks and smells new.

I tell them.... "My cars used to be trashed just like yours. I was just too busy working, raising kids, coaching their teams, being stressed out, to care about keeping a clean car."

Got plenty of time to detail 'em now. :cheers:

You guys probably haven't seen this one: My wife's 2015 Acadia Denali. Yup. We like gray.

post-124796-0-77101200-1440825123_thumb.jpeg

• Like 4

Haha... thanks guys! Well, I worked in Project Management for 40 years, retired in 2014.

My grandkids always ask me why my truck always looks and smells new.

I tell them.... "My cars used to be trashed just like yours. I was just too busy working, raising kids, coaching their teams, being stressed out, to care about keeping a clean car."

Got plenty of time to detail 'em now. :cheers:

You guys probably haven't seen this one: My wife's 2015 Acadia Denali. Yup. We like gray.

Damn project managers, always bugging me for status. [emoji4]

Sent from Tapatalk App - Samsung S6

• Like 1