Post Pics of Your 2014+

No the paint on the Iridium is really nice - the metal flake looks great and as long as you take care of it, no orange peel or swirls....

How perfect you have Iridium and Summit White in the family. I'm leaning towards the Iridium. It's one of the "old inventory" and with my shaking/vibration issue, the deal is pretty stellar.

Let's see the Tahoe.

Sent from my iPhone

I am having a Hard time posting pics from my phone. But there are some good looking trucks posted here. It took me 6 months to decide between a Tundra, F150 and maybe a Ram but I have no regrets. This is the nicest truck out there.

Download Tapatalk

It allows you to navigate through this forum and resizes the pics for you instead of trying to adjust the size from the forum.

I am having a Hard time posting pics from my phone. But there are some good looking trucks posted here. It took me 6 months to decide between a Tundra, F150 and maybe a Ram but I have no regrets. This is the nicest truck out there.

8f1fd3d6dabaea6f4b1f95fddc9a377e.jpg

090b6a817d6ee696b4f257177b8f9ff1.jpg

9f842e0428e4d1f72632999ebb37e98d.jpg

We were going to drive straight home to S Fla from Maggie Valley but my son got fussy so we decided to stop @ our in laws place in Savannah Georgia. I really love to drive this thing!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Just got back from a work trip to Savannah. Beautiful place!

Sent from my iPhone 6+

Colormatched grille surround. Snapped one with the DSLR and edited it real quick. For those that like them raw, I have one in the "what did you do to your k2" thread.

99fiis.jpg

Edited by EChavez
  • Like 1

Looks soo good man. Wish I had a garage :/

Can't claim it myself. This was a buddy's garage set up for paint correction and detailing. All white with lights everywhere.90bc6e9fb47d87b7fba192438dd9b7ed.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

• Like 1