Post Pics of Your 2014+

Trying to find a pic of one on a new gmc

Sorry! Should've mentioned that they aren't on the site yet as no one with a new GM has bought one yet. Probably cause they aren't widely known but here's a rendering!

Standard these bumpers come with a cutout for a 20" and 4 pods! Can substitute winch for 20" for only $75

Standard with winch (can hold up to 12K winch)

3CF0D2AC-2DD8-49C8-BA9E-DBAFB8E40DD7_zps

Standard and prerunner.

54F57B7C-F13D-4381-8770-A25F5F9F327E_zps

Prerunner and full guard

EBA3FBA3-181D-4356-86B1-C3C20E1994EC_zps

• Like 2

Sorry! Should've mentioned that they aren't on the site yet as no one with a new GM has bought one yet. Probably cause they aren't widely known but here's a rendering!

Standard these bumpers come with a cutout for a 20" and 4 pods! Can substitute winch for 20" for only $75

Standard with winch (can hold up to 12K winch)

3CF0D2AC-2DD8-49C8-BA9E-DBAFB8E40DD7_zps

Standard and prerunner.

54F57B7C-F13D-4381-8770-A25F5F9F327E_zps

Prerunner and full guard

EBA3FBA3-181D-4356-86B1-C3C20E1994EC_zps

Thanks man. Have you lifted your truck more?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Thanks man. Have you lifted your truck more?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Nope. Still 6" w/ 35s. Once these wear out in a Change to a RCX 7.5" and a 1.5" BL and run 37s.

Or at least that's the realistic chance. I'd really like to go with a full 10" Bulletproof suspension and 37s or 38s.

Edited by Mike1220
  • Like 1

Nope. Still 6" w/ 35s. Once these wear out in a Change to a RCX 7.5" and a 1.5" BL and run 37s.

Or at least that's the realistic chance. I'd really like to go with a full 10" Bulletproof suspension and 37s or 38s.

I thought you just had a leveling kit. Sorry about that. What size rims and tires are those. The reason i ask is i still havent installed my leveling kit and might just wait and get a suspension lift. Gotta look at prices.

I thought you just had a leveling kit. Sorry about that. What size rims and tires are those. The reason i ask is i still havent installed my leveling kit and might just wait and get a suspension lift. Gotta look at prices.

Ah yea I lifted the truck at the beginning of the summer. Ive got a 6" RCX lift with Mickey Thompson Deegan 38s in a 35x12.5x20 size. Rims are Fuel Lethals 20x9 0 offset Edited by Mike1220
  • Like 1

Ah yea I lifted the truck at the beginning of the summer. Ive got a 6" RCX lift with Mickey Thompson Deegan 38s in a 35x12.5x20 size. Rims are Fuel Lethals 20x9 0 offset

Looks good man

Hey Errbody! Im new to the forum but heres my 15' High Country.

attachicon.gifDSC_0434 (1).jpg

truck looks great - love the color with the black wheels