Post Pics of Your 2014+

It’s cutting up your fenders to stuff tires. NorCal was a truck mod shop that did a lot of lifts on diesel trucks and had to modify the fenders at times to get tires to fit, thus the NorCal mod

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahhh. Got it. Can you take a picture of how much you had to cut to make it work? I really wanna do 37” tires without having to get a bigger lift kit. My front coil overs are King and it looks like there is lots of thread left to crank it up higher.

Ahhh. Got it. Can you take a picture of how much you had to cut to make it work? I really wanna do 37” tires without having to get a bigger lift kit. My front coil overs are King and it looks like there is lots of thread left to crank it up higher.

Oohh no no no, i didn’t and wouldn’t do that to my truck lol. I just know what it is. I have 6” on 33s, no cutting needed lol

44 minutes ago, Mugen904 said:

2015 GMC Sierra SLT 

22x14 American Truxx Wheels

325/50/22 Nitto tires

9” McGaughys lift with add a leaf, set at 9.

7766F5B6-363D-431A-B404-557C805A9DAE.thumb.jpeg.1cb8d6727311c6d1eb70e7076e5c7369.jpeg

Nice ride...that front air dam though. ha.

What kind of grill or grill inserts are that? I like that a lot.

17 hours ago, mitchely03 said:

New steps.

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Podiums? HS2s? What do you think of them relative to ease of use and location of the step getting out? I'm trying to decide what I want. I like those along with Westin HDX and Magnums.

19 minutes ago, mcdavis said:

Podiums? HS2s? What do you think of them relative to ease of use and location of the step getting out? I'm trying to decide what I want. I like those along with Westin HDX and Magnums.

N-Fab Podiums yes.  So I have never had steps before so I almost ate shit twice already getting out. I just have to get use to it, but they are nice and tight to the truck.

1 minute ago, mitchely03 said:

N-Fab Podiums yes.  So I have never had steps before so I almost ate shit twice already getting out. I just have to get use to it, but they are nice and tight to the truck.

They look good, as does your truck!

15 hours ago, mcdavis said:

15 hours ago, mitchely03 said:

I get out of the truck the same way I get in. Now heel doesn't slip... so I haven't "ate shit". Note: I have assist handles on each side.

Edited by Hate Work
  • Like 1