Post Pics of Your 2014+

Here it is 2 weeks ago.

Got a new set of BFG Dueler AT RH-S put on as part of the purchase...they're fine for what I do. Added the pinstripe.

Only changes besides those are I added an under seat storage container (GM), sold the truck box a week ago and replaced it with a Trifecta 2.0 bed cover. Truck came with a GM bed mat and the typical GM  floor mats.

5c717f148d578_20190201_131248resized.thumb.jpg.de62c5818fd32e090c0f8de1ca3fb115.jpg

• Like 2

Hi y’all! 

New memebr to the forum and to Chevy trucks! 

This is is my 2017 1500.

Picked up last Thursday with only 40k miles on it. 

I’m undecided if I should go with a lift or just a plain leveling kit. What’s certain is that i will be putting new shoes on her soon :D

62312600-D92A-4235-82B7-2386156AFBBB.jpeg

• Like 2

3” spindles w/Fox resi coilovers and ProComp UCA & 2” rear block. 37x12.50x20 Toyo RT on 20” Method NV’s. Magnaflow exhaust, intake, throttle body spacer, mass airflow sensor, pro charger, 4:11 gears & modified bedsides flared 2”.

Silverado.jpg

• Like 4

3” spindles w/Fox resi coilovers and ProComp UCA & 2” rear block. 37x12.50x20 Toyo RT on 20” Method NV’s. Magnaflow exhaust, intake, throttle body spacer, mass airflow sensor, pro charger, 4:11 gears & modified bedsides flared 2”.

Silverado.thumb.jpg.42e9a8407aa2ffdb66f261f3fbf75d69.jpg

Any problems running 37” tires with that lift? I’m currently 6” pro comp lift with 35’s. Almost time for new tires. Wanna go 37.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, mikedeezxxx said:

Any problems running 37” tires with that lift? I’m currently 6” pro comp lift with 35’s. Almost time for new tires. Wanna go 37.

Since I adjusted the coilovers to their lowest setting I had to trim the front valance and bumper as well as do the NorCal mod. Since no rubbing issues and the tires tuck up really nice.

38 minutes ago, Brad3077 said:

Since I adjusted the coilovers to their lowest setting I had to trim the front valance and bumper as well as do the NorCal mod. Since no rubbing issues and the tires tuck up really nice.

37 will not clear without some cutting. You'll need 7.5 inch of lift and still minor mods needed. I have 6.5 and they will not work

58 minutes ago, BAUBOY said:

37 will not clear without some cutting. You'll need 7.5 inch of lift and still minor mods needed. I have 6.5 and they will not work

They will fit with the right simple mods. 4Wheel Parts told me I would never get 35's on my first 3'' lift but I had 295/65/20's. They then said no way on clearing 37's with my current lift even with minor cutting/mods. I drive by every chance I get an let them relish in the fact they are clueless and only knowledge they had was what their parts books said and not real life hands on.

file1.jpeg

What’s the NorCal mod?

It’s cutting up your fenders to stuff tires. NorCal was a truck mod shop that did a lot of lifts on diesel trucks and had to modify the fenders at times to get tires to fit, thus the NorCal mod