Post Pics of Your 2014+

Hi Guys, Brand New here and to trucks. Been (and still am) into performance wagons but love this truck! I鈥檝e always wanted one so I鈥檓 very happy!
114d6ce79a54cd3f7166716fe1d964ba.jpg
cf60697373de58ff25cb14de82481edf.jpg
5f99597aadbe150d1b86f29553cc7209.jpg
a616b6de23d843cbd097f39f25a1f6ac.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Truck looks great! Welcome!
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got to spend some time on the beach in Corolla NC on vacation, this truck Is just awesome聽

And please excuse the neglected truck, ran out of time for a detail before we left for vacation.

20210525_130845.jpg

20210525_130909.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MrNiceGuy said:

Got to spend some time on the beach in Corolla NC on vacation, this truck Is just awesome聽

And please excuse the neglected truck, ran out of time for a detail before we left for vacation.

20210525_130845.jpg

20210525_130909.jpg

Congratulations on your new to you truck?

Too bad someone with a Dodge photobombed your picture馃

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, JimCost2014 said:

Congratulations on your new to you truck?

Too bad someone with a Dodge photobombed your picture馃

Yeah, and no lol, new to me as in 2 years ago, just recently started building it to my taste, after it has met and exceeded all my expectations. First time I had it on the beach I was too scared to stop and hang out thought the damn thing was gonna sink in the sand haha

And ill tell ya what, them Ram Laramie have it figured out. Those interiors are crispy 馃榿

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrNiceGuy said:

Yeah, and no lol, new to me as in 2 years ago, just recently started building it to my taste, after it has met and exceeded all my expectations. First time I had it on the beach I was too scared to stop and hang out thought the damn thing was gonna sink in the sand haha

And ill tell ya what, them Ram Laramie have it figured out. Those interiors are crispy 馃榿

Yea, Crispy, that is funny! I think you made the right choice with the Chevy.

I have driven the older Dodge models, and just did not like the lay out of the interior.

New ones are very ascetically pleasing, but I don't know if I would just trust the overall reliability.聽聽

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JimCost2014 said:

Yea, Crispy, that is funny! I think you made the right choice with the Chevy.

I have driven the older Dodge models, and just did not like the lay out of the interior.

New ones are very ascetically pleasing, but I don't know if I would just trust the overall reliability.聽聽

My daughter has a 2015 Ram 1500. It's a nice truck, but it has had many factory recalls. At least those didn't cost her.

Recently the fuel level sensor went bad which cost her almost $1,000.聽

The third brake light also聽leaked water into the cab. That was a weird one to trace out.

One thing I don't like is the ride. Due to coil springs all around, it's a bit too soft. To me, there isn't much feel for road input, if that makes sense.聽

15 minutes ago, poconojoe said:

One thing I don't like is the ride. Due to coil springs all around, it's a bit too soft. To me, there isn't much feel for road input, if that makes sense.聽

It's best feature IMHO. 馃槈聽 When my K2 was stock every bump in the road had tires off the ground. You can't steer, stop or brake something not connected to the road. That sent me down the suspension rabbit hole. Now that I have tires on the ground it's dream but...could have bought a Dodge and just skipped that step.聽:)

24 minutes ago, Grumpy Bear said:

It's best feature IMHO. 馃槈聽 When my K2 was stock every bump in the road had tires off the ground. You can't steer, stop or brake something not connected to the road. That sent me down the suspension rabbit hole. Now that I have tires on the ground it's dream but...could have bought a Dodge and just skipped that step.聽:)

What?

Tires off the ground with every bump?聽

I can't see a stock truck doing that. How can a manufacturer produce such an unsafe vehicle?聽

Maybe you don't mean literally? Maybe it's just a bit bouncy?

Maybe you're driving 100 mph off-road?聽

Or you're聽just exaggerating?聽

My tires have never left the road during normal driving.聽

Edited by poconojoe

Just now, poconojoe said:

Tires off the ground with every bump?聽

I can't see a stock truck doing that. How can a manufacturer produce such an unsafe vehicle?聽

Maybe you don't mean literally? Maybe it's just a bit bouncy?

Maybe you're driving 100 mph off-road?聽

Or you're聽just exaggerating?聽

My tires have never left the road during normal driving.聽

When the Mrs. and I got our truck we went for a drive into lower Wisconsin. US 14 just below I-43 we were traveling in the left lane preparing to enter the far left to enter then Interstate. Doing about 50 mph. That lane is a washboard. (didn't know that not being a local) The truck literally moved eight feet to the right dancing a full lane off steered course. I lifted, hit the brakes and it was 20 yards before I got bite. Good thing there was nothing in that right through lane, eh?

Wasn't speeding. On paved roads that are common as dirt in our area. Wife shot be a white faced look and said, "fix it or trade it". Refused to ride in it until the task was complete. RCSB.聽

So no, not exaggerating. Not speeding. Not off road. Not just "a bit' bouncy. Just flat out of control. Rail Road tracks were a walking speed event. Fingered steel expansion joints at bridges would knock the drinks out of the cup holders.聽

So how can a manufacture produce an unsafe vehicle? Ask Ralf Nader!聽聽

15 minutes ago, Grumpy Bear said:

When the Mrs. and I got our truck we went for a drive into lower Wisconsin. US 14 just below I-43 we were traveling in the left lane preparing to enter the far left to enter then Interstate. Doing about 50 mph. That lane is a washboard. (didn't know that not being a local) The truck literally moved eight feet to the right dancing a full lane off steered course. I lifted, hit the brakes and it was 20 yards before I got bite. Good thing there was nothing in that right through lane, eh?

Wasn't speeding. On paved roads that are common as dirt in our area. Wife shot be a white faced look and said, "fix it or trade it". Refused to ride in it until the task was complete. RCSB.聽

So no, not exaggerating. Not speeding. Not off road. Not just "a bit' bouncy. Just flat out of control. Rail Road tracks were a walking speed event. Fingered steel expansion joints at bridges would knock the drinks out of the cup holders.聽

That's crazy! I don't blame your wife. That had to be scary!

What's the deal? A defective suspension from the factory?

Has anyone else had this problem?聽

I think if this was common it would be well known.聽

I don't doubt you from your description, but it seems unique. I would have brought it back to the dealer for them to explain what was wrong.聽

Anyway, what mods did you do to correct it?聽

8 hours ago, Grumpy Bear said:

Come on now, how many Pinto's actually exploded from having an exposed gas tank at the rear of the car馃ぃ馃槀馃ぃ馃槀

Look how much money Ford saved by聽literally "chopping" a foot off that car.

• Like 1