White Diamond Tri-Coat - Let's See Some Pictures!

Anyone got any pics with black rims vs chrome rims? I can't decide which I want. I'm thinking chrom but can't find one I like, but I'm not sure black looks as good as elegant of a color WDT is!

Here is my set up...

Chrome stockers and 295/60's for the summer

image.png

Black wheels and 275/70R18 winter tires for the snow

Silverado%20Z71-4.jpg.png

• Like 2

Big -O What are you using for a winter tire? I have the same rims that you have for the summer tires. I was going to buy BFG K02 275/60R20 to use both for summer and winter. I live in New England. Is it worth it to get another set of rims for the winter and go with a smaller size like you did with the 18'?

Big -O What are you using for a winter tire? I have the same rims that you have for the summer tires. I was going to buy BFG K02 275/60R20 to use both for summer and winter. I live in New England. Is it worth it to get another set of rims for the winter and go with a smaller size like you did with the 18'?

I put on a set of Cooper Discoverer ATW's for winter. I guess it's a personal preference to use winters but I have had dedicated winter rims and tires on all my vehicles for the last 15 years. I usually do a switch in mid to late Oct and again in April. We get a variety of winter driving conditions in Calgary Alberta, rain, snow and ice covered roads. Going with a slightly narrower tire cuts through slush and deep snow better, plus the 18" wheel/tire combos are less expensive. I think a certified winter tire makes a big difference...again my 2 cents.

Here is a close up of the thread pattern...

DiscovererATW.png?width=400&height=533&e

DiscovererATW_LgTread.png?width=450&heig

If this work,it is pictures of my month old 2015 Silverado.

100_0870_zpsrsxqfpov.jpg

100_0879_zpsxdqgtiwl.jpg

That is a familiar looking truck...looks good! What type of shorty antenna is that?

Edited by Big ~O~

Here is my set up...

Chrome stockers and 295/60's for the summer

image.png

Black wheels and 275/70R18 winter tires for the snow

Silverado%20Z71-4.jpg.png

Where did you get the black cover for the bowtie?

I got mine from the GM dealer...they tossed it in the deal :D I think the black bowtie looks good with our color and trim!!

I would like a black cover also, I just never knew where to get one. I would have liked the front park assist like you got on the LTZ but I prefer cloth seats and I don't think you can get the LTZ with cloth???