LED Fog Bulbs & Lights

OUSux

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've used V-LEDs, best light output for direct replacement LED bulbs.

Pricey, but 850LM isn't very easy to find in a LED 5202/H16 bulb.

http://www.vleds.com/bulb/5202-9009-h16/5202-6k-10-xb.html

Sierra V-LED 5000K LED fog lights w/5000K HID Headlight Kit

2F673FC0-5846-426F-B944-4A594EDF79FA.jpg

I ordered the 5K version of these and I keep blowing the 15A fog light fuse. Do you or anyone else have any recommendations?

How is this kit on the street? Over the top?

Those Rigid lights are for off-road use only. You could probably use them instead of your high beams...

I can't wait till they come out the the Silverado kit

I ordered the 5K version of these and I keep blowing the 15A fog light fuse. Do you or anyone else have any recommendations?

I'd recommend changing that 15A fuse to a 20 or 30A. Let me know what your fix is...

I'd recommend changing that 15A fuse to a 20 or 30A. Let me know what your fix is...

Not sure I agree with that logic. The LED fog bulbs together should only be drawing 1 or 2 amps.

Portsider - check the terminals on both the bulbs and the stock harness. Sounds like maybe the + and - are accidentally in contact..?

Does the fuse pop if you put the stock bulbs back in? If so, the internal wiring inside bulb might have a short. I'd call VLEDs and have them send you a new set of bulbs.

for those looking at the Rigid brand, which is nice but pricey... there is a new vendor on the block. just got back form looking at the facility locally and all of his stuff is backed by a LIFETIME warranty.

To be honest, he has been making them for 14 months and has yet to have one come back...Im looking forward to the front light bar/grille install... fog light replacement... and he has CURVED 50" bars that mount on the top of window shield..... only ones i have seen like this...

The kicker is that these LEDs are same or better quality than rigid..... for far less! bonus!!!

Im working on the pricing for a possible group buy... hit me up if interested after looking at the website.

[email protected] is the easiest way to get in touch with me..

http://pro-lights.com/

Archived